PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : oh-boy-8

admin
08 Eylül 2022, 23:28
Subject: Oh Boy! 8 Oh Boy! 8 © ail DISCLAIMER: This is a fantasy depicting sexual acts involving male teens. The story is intended for adult readers and not minors. IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO BE READING THIS STORY OR IF YOU FIND SUCH MATERIAL OFFENSIVE, PLEASE LEAVE. All characters are fictional and in no way related to any person or persons living or deceased. In no way is this intended to advocate for sex with minors its just my fantasy about growing up. ______________________________ Such hot, depraved visions raced in my head considering how exciting it would be to watch Matt taking Ross's wide fuck stick up his tight almost virgin ass. This was a challenge I did not want to miss so when my son informed me that he was going to ask Ross to fuck him after school the next day I was over the top with the cravings of observing that carnal connection. Oh Hell! Who should want to watch their boy get butt fucked? Me. I could not wait and left work early the next day to be there when Ross and Matt got home. The boys came in and saw me waiting. "Are you here for the show? Matt says he wants to get fucked and he wants you to watch as my cock splits your boy in half. Correct?" Too flustered to speak I nodded in agreement. We got to Matt's room and shucked all of our clothes. Ross was not quite hard but my boy and I sure were. "Suck my dick you horny cock sucking bitch." Ross says while neither myself or Matt knew who exactly istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) he was addressing with his demand. The excitement of youth won over and my son when to his knees, seductively licking his lips, gapping his mouth and literally swallowing the full amount of semi hard cock meat before him. Ross was hard as hell then! Following some moaning Ross says, "Aren't we here to fuck. Someone is taking this big dick up their ass real soon!" Matt climbed onto his bed in doggy style position and yanked at his ass cheeks to present a target for his stud buddy. From under the pillow he brought out a big tube of lube gel handing it towards Ross. "So you are eager to get fucked Matt? You want this ball bat up your pussy ass hard and deep? Since all you have had to date is daddy dick I don't know if you can handle this beast so maybe I ought to have a practice run." "OK? Do it." "No pussy boy. I think your daddy needs to experience my hole busting prick before I give it a try on you. Move aside. Daddy get up here on your back. You will be taking a fuck first!" Seconds later, on my back with my ass on the bed edge, Ross told Matt to kneel straddling my head, grab my ankles and pull them back to properly position your papa's pussy hole for a slam fuck. I was reeling inside as Matt gripped my ankles like ape hanger bars on a bike keeping them spread to the max as well. I felt the coolness of the lube as teen lover kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) boy slathered my hole with the slippery gel and made squishy noises as he lubed his weapon as well. There it was. A thick head poking my pucker with insistence for entry. I beared down like using my toy and when I eased off my ass pretty much sucked that thick meaty column in pausing only momentarily at the mild resistance my sphincter offered before bottoming out. Stuffed to the hilt. Oh Shit! Oh My! Oh Fuck! This was so damn good and it had just started. After a few plunges of his penile perfection deep into my very needy faggy ass it got even better. Opening my eyes looking up into my sons tight bag of balls and the beauty of his lovely teen prick had me drooling. Ross noticed. "I think daddy wants some dick in another hole Matt. Fuck his face! Its spit roasting time! They were the last words I was conscious of before slurping my sons cock as far as he would feed me and squeezing my rectal muscles around the back door invader I was enjoying at the other end. This was pleasure with a large capital P. The onslaught kept going. What a pounding he dished out. I never wanted it to end. What a fucking whore I was. Who knew all of this was hidden for so long? Damn, i loved ever inch drilling my horny hole. Too soon it seemed Ross announced he was cumming, yanked his turgid cock from my well fucked asshole, and forcefully pushed Matt and bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) his sweet dick away from my mouth just before the first gushing streamer of hot sperm shot across my face from lips to forehead. The following 7 shots were a direct deposit as he manually fumbled his bursting tool between my lips and delivered the torrent of cum. With his dick still holding my lips apart he had more directions. "Swirl that mess in your mouth daddy bitch. Taste every musty morsel. Ummm Good. Right? You are such a cum slut. Gulp it down whore boy." I did with pleasure. " Now you are feeling empty, No cock , no cum. Right? I nodded very slightly. "Hey Matt. Jerk off in your dad's mouth. Return his favor from yesterday. Or should I say flavor. With Ross settled onto my chest, his still hard cock poking my chin, watching my son stroke his sweet teen tool made me even hornier if that was possible. Soon my rewards were flowing, and plastering me from that pulsating pink pillar of young prick. Sure that I had died and gone to heaven I feasted on the multi course meal they presented. Ross moved back from the bed being sure to drag his hardness down my chest, groin and thighs before straightening up. Looking down to see my own hardon swimming in the oozed cock slime the ordeal had produced, he extended a hand way up to Matts head, yelled "clean up on aisle Daddy dick", and forced my sissy son's mouth over my waning tool. "Enjoy it. Don't miss any" were his directions. "Do a real good job and maybe daddy and I will both fuck your horny, eager, yearning hole tomorrow." Hell Yes! Comments? [email protected] Please consider donating to Nifty. I know that you enjoy it as much as fty/donate.html