PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : not-real-bad-boys-2

admin
09 Eylül 2022, 13:18
Subject: Not Real Bad Boys 2 OK, you know the plan, You support Nifty and it stays up and running. Then we all get to keep reading fun stories like this; so, do it. Support at fty/ Thanks, its readers like you who make a difference. Not Real Bad Boys 2 Ok no ramp up, read part 1 if you want to know how it all is. Mark was better, but we still stay together in everything. From sex, to sleeping, to showers, to school. Everything was still like being one person. Mark sometime reverted back to one word. He was just being direct. "What, one word was enough, I'd say more if it called for it," said Mark. We both burst into laughter. I hug him and he return it. It often ended with a full-on lips kiss. We had really become one mind. It was only tests that we didn't share the moment during the test. But my life was good because of Mark. He had told me his life was good because of me. So, things got complicated the next year. I turned 15 and he was now 17. We were only a two weeks apart birthday wise. We always celebrate on the day of my birthday, Mark suggestion. Mark was now 6' 2'. I was standing in at 6 feet. Grandma was now happy as we moved forward. She commented about the sex and said she didn't care. We were both happy as one. What got complicated was the Murphy twins Mary and Moana. They were 15 like me. They had a brother 14 named Mel. He had a boy crush on Mark and I. The girls had a crush on us. We had discussed the three of them. The 5 of us became a crew so to speak. Things got even more complicated as we started having sex with the girls. It was good, but I loved Mark and he loved me. "We could do worse than Mary and Moana. I don't see girls other girls letting us have sex with each other, and their brother. He's been begging," Said Mark. "They are into each other and told me that they love each other like love each other." I grabbed him and kissed him deep. He kept returning it. It ended in a 69 session. I was laying think and Mark went into his silent mode. It wasn't he wouldn't talk. We had just spent so many years communicating that way we could still do it. "Mike, I'd love to have kids. I wouldn't mind us marrying them. Mel is special too. It could make for a nice family. You know Grandma would be fine with whatever we want. She told istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) me a couple of times," Said Mark. "Mark, I love you bro, you're so smart. Yeah, I like that whole idea. I heard you discuss it with Grandma," I said. We proposed the idea to Mary, Moan and Mel. The three of them liked it. It was a few months later both girls came up pregnant. Their family, well, ready their dad kicked them out of the house. Their mom had died years ago. The other siblings where at least 10 year older and up; already adults. This gave him an excuse. He was 51 years old and Mel volunteer to move out. You see their dad was marrying his secretary and didn't want the kids around any way; as the girls were each was having a baby. Their father's new wife was already expecting a baby too. He wanted a clean break from the old life, as he put it. Grandma welcomed them all. She never said anything bad or negative. She just showed worry on somethings. She so often offered an answer. She signed the papers to their guardianship. The girls stop going to school. They went to online learning at grandma's urging. They finished in record time. Got their degree. Mark, Mel and I stayed in regular high school. No one bothered any of us. I remember the first encounter Mel had with a kid who was bullying him. He was 14 but he was small for his age. The doctor said within a year he'd catch up in height. Mark and I watched for a bit; that first time Mel face someone. I knew he didn't want to be a fighter. "Give me your lunch money, or just cuff up some cash. NOW." Mel stood his grown. The kid Punch his nose. Mel was bleeding. We stepped up. He was our boy; part of our crew. Mark grabbed The bully's shoulders. "You mess with Mel; you mess with us all. He's our bro, you're lucky Mark doesn't pound you into the ground right now." "Oh, My Gawd you're with Chapman boys, I so sorry, My brother graduated last year he mention you two..." "Stop talking, NOW," I said. I looked at Mel, he had learned our none verb way of communicating. I gave a twitch and he got close to the boy. "You know what to do Mel. Punch him in the nose, after all; eye for an eye thing," I said. "I don't know. I've never hit anyone. I kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) might break his nose," said Mel. "He broke yours," I said, "Come on Mel, we've been practiced punching at the punching bag do it." He hesitated then he pulled his arm back. It was a right hook, nice form. It hit the guy square in the nose and went up to the right eye. Mel had a confused look on his face. "Oh, My GAWD, that really hurts, I'm so sorry," He said. I told him to shut up and begone. Before someone dropped a house on him. Mark let the kid go and he was gone. We all broke into a laugh and I grabbed Mel into a loving hug. "That wasn't bad, You're upset by your form of the punch, aren't you?" "Yeah Mike. It was more upwards than I wanted." I Looked at Mel, He knew what I was going to do. We had talked at length about it. I Grabbed his face and shoved his nose back into place. He only closed his eyes briefly showing no other form of pain. He had toughened up in the few months. He loved us both and want to please us. So, he smiled after I was done. "I think you need to lose your virginity front and back," I said. "Shit yeah. I've wanted that for so long. Can it be both of you at the same time," he asked? Mark and I looked at each other and nodded. Mel was so happy. He was truly in love with us. We felt the same way. I wished we had a sister for him. I didn't know if he would ever find someone, but he'd be a great brother and uncle. It was almost a celebration so speak for Mel.. "I finally get the sex I want," said Mel. That night was the sexing so to speak. We had him in our room. The bed was big. Mark almost ripped off his clothes. His meat was quivering and leaking cock snot as some people call it. Mel was so excited. I couldn't believe how much cock snot (like that term) he was producing. I loved his taste from the moment I latched on to his nob. "Care I'll shot right now," said Mel. I was ok with that. I latched on further and was rewarded with a mouth full of Mel's sweet juice it was so good. "Ahh Shit that was good Mike. I guess I ready for my second round of firing off. Mark?" Mel had already told us he wanted bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbulbilgileri.com/) to pound Mark's hole while I pound his. Mark got on the bed with his pucker exposed. Mel went to town on his hole. He was so into it. Mark almost shot off with Mel's tongue attacking. He worked at it a long time. There was pure desire and satisfaction on his face licking Marks pucker. "OH, GAWD MEL DEEPER." said Mark. Mel compilated as he had Mark use one work. "Now." Mel knew that Mark was ready to accept his pole pounding his hole. He worked the lube up Marks hole. I Then did his meat and into Mark it went. But Mark and Mel gasped. Now it was my turn to plug into Mel's pucker. I soon had his butt hole lubed and then my meat. Then I grabbed Mel and went to town as I went into him. He again gasped. The feeling was wonderful as my meat slowly sunk into his hole. We were both enraptured with the sound contact after his meat was in Mark's hole. It was a moment of connections for us. We loved the sex. I was panting as was Mel and Mark. Mel fired off first. He had Mark turn around and got Mark's load as I fill Mel pucker. It was so good. Mel was so happy. "I love you both so much," Said Mel. We got in a three way hug and kiss. We still had sex with the girls Mark and I. But from that time forward we boys shared a bed. To say there was a lot of sex; yes, there was. We were teens so that was the order of the day. He was smarter than us it turned out. Next year he went up two grades and now would graduate with Mark and I. As we graduated High School. Mark set up a business on line. Mark and I helped Mel run it. The girls and the boys changed their names to ours. We married the girls and Mark got a ring on his Left fore finger the one next to his thumb. Mark and got one too. We all five bonded. The girls were expecting our second Sons too. They seemed to loved being pregnant and sex with sex with each other more. It wasn't uncommon to see the girls going at it orally in a 69. It was hot it made us boys want to go after each other and we did. I didn't know if we could find Mark a gal to have some kids. He seemed happy enough with us. We all learned Tyche and then we got into kung Fu us guys that is. The girls had so many kids. Mark was the best Uncle. We eventually saw their dad and the new sibyls. Some other kids reached out to us. They wanted to see Mark and the girls and all the kids born. Sorry not as much sex as I had planned. Maybe I'll come back to this story. Please write if you want with comment of questions Be safe, Jason Boner ail