PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : first-step-into-a-larger-world-9

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 20:14
Subject: First Step Into a Larger World - Part 9 and Epilogue Nifty keeps you cumming day in and day out. So, if you're able, please consider making a donation to keep all this amazing content free. I'm always eager to receive feedback, and respond to all emails. So, feel free to contact me at Interrobangbang@protonmail if you liked the story, to share your own story, or just to say hello. Disclaimer: This is a fictional story about sex between men and boys. If such things offend you, or if you're not allowed to look at it in your area, please look away. For all others, please enjoy! (Gay, incest, M/m) First Step Into a Larger World -- Part 9 By Interrobang --- Previously: Markos and I collapsed onto the bed, him holding me tight, with his cock still inside me as we recovered. Again, he kissed me on my neck, and then I turned my head back so we could kiss properly, putting a button on our crazy fuck session. As our mouths separated my head hit the pillow, as did his. Well and truly exhausted, I felt myself drifting off to sleep, but not before hearing Markos's final comment before he, too, fell asleep. "I'm really going to miss this..." --- I woke the next morning to two conflicting sensations. The first was that it was way too bright, meaning someone had thrown open the curtains, letting in the rudely bright light of day. This would have been completely unacceptable were it not subsumed by the other sensation, that of something very warm and wet enveloping my cock, a very nice sensation indeed! Opening my eyes slowly to let them adjust to the morning sunlight, I looked down to find that I was still splayed out atop the covers of my bed. I apparently didn't even have the energy to get under the covers after my wild lovemaking session with Markos the night before. My body was naked except for the jock strap I wore, the pouch pulled aside to accommodate a naked Matty laying on his stomach between my legs, attached at the mouth to my 6.5-inch hard penis. Sensing my arousal (from sleep; my other arousal plainly obvious), Matty looked up at me with his icy blue eyes, and I flashed him a welcoming smile, closing my eyes again and leaning my head back on the pillow to enjoy his now-expert blowjob. I reached out with my hand and petted his head, punctuated with a little moan of pleasure, to let him know how much I was appreciating the service he provided. Next to me, Markos was stirring as well. "Getting an early start, eh, Ja--. Oh, well, good morning, little man!" he said, realizing it was not me but Kelvin who had awoken him with a reverse breakfast-in-bed. "Good morning, Dad... I'm glad you're home," Kelvin said in between oral journeys down the length of Markos's stiff 6-inch cock. "So am I, believe you me," Markos replied, clearly enjoying his own son's blowjob, which also looked to have improved, with the boy now able to take nearly all of his cock into his mouth. "I see you haven't been left out either, eh, Jake?" "Aren't our boys the best?" I said in response. "I'll say. Kelvin, why don't you come up here and give your old man a kiss?" Markos suggested. Kelvin removed his mouth from Markos's dick, and gave it a few quick strokes before scooting his soft little body up along Markos's, his hard 4-inch cocklet bobbing up and down as he did so. Settling his cute little bum down just above Markos's groin, he leaned forward and gave his dad a series of soft, closed-mouth kisses before resting his head next to Markos, who hugged him tightly against his hairy body. Markos then released his hug, and brought Kelvin's mouth back to his own, and gave another few soft kisses, the last of which lingered until it was clear Markos's tongue was in his son's mouth as they began an intense make-out session. Seeing Kelvin and Markos kissing, Matty decided to follow suit. "You want a kiss, too, Daddy?" he asked sweetly. "I do, but fair warning, I think my wiener probably tastes better than my mouth right now," I said with a wink. "I don't mind," he quickly replied, and crawled up my body to plant his small mouth on my own. I parted my lips just a sliver, which was all the invitation Matty needed to shove his tongue inside my mouth and begin exploring. I let him continue for a minute before I used my tongue to coax his back into his mouth, allowing me to more gently caress the inside of his mouth and lips. As we kissed I could feel his hard little pecker poking against my belly, and decided I wanted that in my mouth next. Withdrawing my tongue from his mouth, I pulled his little body up toward the head of the bed, while I scooted down just a little to meet his cocklet in the middle. My head was still supported by pillows, while Matty straddled my upper chest, bracing his arms on the top of the headboard. Positioned now for a proper face-fucking, I eagerly sucked Matty's rock-hard 4-1/3 inches into my mouth and began giving him a thorough tongue lashing. Almost immediately Matty began thrusting his boy nail into my mouth over and again, being mindful not to smash my face in the process with his eager body. As I continued sucking Matty's cock, I glanced over to see Markos and Kelvin still joined at the mouth, kissing passionately. Meanwhile, their hips gyrated as they ground their hard cocks into each other, Markos's hands kneading Kelvin's plump little butt cheeks in rhythm to their grinding. My hands, too, were caressing Matty's little bottom as he continued thrusting in and out of my mouth. Removing one hand, I brought it up to Matty's face, and probed at his mouth with my middle finger. Matty dutifully sucked it into his mouth, coating it with saliva as he sucked on it briefly, before I removed it and guided it back towards his pert butt. Teasing Matty's butthole for just a moment with my moistened finger, I soon buried it completely in his ass, knowing that by now his still-tight little anus was at least stretched enough to accept a finger without extensive preparation. Even so, Matty gave an appreciative groan at the sudden intrusion into his rectum, which surely did not go unnoticed by Markos and Kelvin. After another minute or so I inserted a second finger, and Matty's moans became more intense. Looking over at Markos and Kelvin, I saw that they were still rubbing their cocks together, but had stopped making out, both of them now watching as I simultaneously finger-fucked Matty's ass while sucking his hard boy nail. "Hey, Matty," Kelvin began before politely asking, "Would it be ok if I fucked you again?" "Heck yeah!" answered Matty excitedly while continuing to thrust his dick in my mouth. He moved as if to back away from me, but I held him in place while removing myself from his cocklet. "Stay there, buddy. I wanna keep sucking you," I said to him. Then, "K-man, come over here and straddle my chest. Matty, lean forward a bit so he can get his cock in you." It took a little finessing, but soon Kelvin had his little cock buried in Matty's asshole and was fucking him while I resumed sucking Matty's little boy rocket, which was pushed farther into my mouth with each of Kelvin's thrusts. Markos, for his part, had gotten to his knees next to the three of us, and with one hand jerked off his throbbing uncut penis, while his other hand rubbed all over Kelvin's backside, luxuriating in the feel of his boy's soft body plowing into and out of Matty's ass. Occasionally, he reached down to stroke my neglected but fully aroused penis. Kelvin began moaning as his thrusts into Matty's rectum became more frenzied. Soon, both boys were moaning in unified pleasure as Kelvin approached his orgasm. Finally, Kelvin tensed up and let out a long, loud groan as his little boy balls emptied their contents into Matty's bowels. A few more perfunctory thrusts to push out the last few drops of his thin boycum, and he slumped forward, exhausted. Matty, who was holding onto the headboard to keep himself upright, looked down at me and asked, "Will you fuck me now, too, Daddy?" Still gently suckling on his little boy boner so as to keep him hard, but not make him cum, I briefly paused to look over at Markos as I replied, "Why don't we give Markos a go first?" At that, having surely dreamed of this moment, Markos's eyes widened, and a beaming smile filled his whole face. If his 6-inch cock could have grown larger in anticipation, it surely would have. Kelvin extracted himself from Matty's rectum and scooted off to the side, collapsing exhausted on the bed next to us. Markos, meanwhile, looking like he'd just gotten the keys to the candy store, eagerly repositioned himself behind Matty, straddling my chest as Kelvin had before him. Matty lifted his warmed-up little bottom up to give Markos a better angle to insert himself. As Markos applied some lube to Matty's hole and to his own cock, I looked down underneath Matty's body to try to watch him push in to a boy's ass for the first time. Thanks to the practice Matty had received over the last several weeks, and the initial stretching today by Kelvin's 4-inch boy cock, Markos's 6-incher didn't receive as much resistance as it otherwise might have, but by the sound of it, it was still a revelation. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuuck, that's sooo tight," Markos said as he slowly pushed in, no doubt reveling in the new sensation of a little boy rectum tightly hugging his steel-hard penis as it slid in to its full depth, helped along by a mixture of lubricant and his own son's cum still churning in Matty's bowels. Viewed from below, Matty's tight little ball sack framed by Markos's own much larger, dangling sack was a sight to behold. I maneuvered my lips back around Matty's still-rigid boy tool, and sucked it back into my mouth, once again pacifying myself on his boyhood just as Markos began the rhythmic gyrations of his first boy-fucking. Perhaps not unexpectedly, Markos's thrusts quickly intensified, pushing Matty's cock into my cradling mouth with increasing force and rapidity. "Oh, fuck, that feels so fucking good!" Markos practically growled as he thrust his cock into Matty faster and faster. Matty responded with his own grunt each time he felt the man's cock ram into him. As the pace quickened I wondered if Markos would be able to last very long at all, overwhelmed as he was with excitement of fucking a 12 year-old boy for the first time. Barely two minutes later, I had my answer. His hands tightly clasped to Matty's hips, Markos began fucking in and out of his ass with the ferocity of a lion, as if the whole world were about to end, and cumming inside a boy was the only thing needed to punch his ticket into heaven. "Hoh, hoh, HOHH, HAAH, HAAAAH, HAAAAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAAAAHHH!!" he growled with each thrust as he pumped Matty's ass full of his semen. "AAAaaaaaaoooooohhhh, fuuuuucck!" "Yeeeaaaahh, buddy," I said in encouragement. "Fill him up!" "Ohhhh, fuuuck," Matty moaned as the eager man finally slowed his thrusts, having taken the boy on a wild roller-coaster fucking. I felt Markos rest himself on my chest as he came down from his sexual high. "Well, buddy, how was it? Did it live up to the hype?" I asked Markos, who was still breathing heavily. "Incredible," he answered between breaths. "His ass is... so fucking tight... That was... unbelievable." I laughed with empathy at how overwhelmed he felt. "Alright, well you're heavy, so why don't we swap places, and you can see if you can suck the cum out of Matty while I fuck him. Matty, you think you can take another pounding?" "Holy shit, he still hasn't cum yet?" Markos marveled. "Yeah, I can take it, Daddy. I was holding it back for you anyways," Matty said. I helped lift one of Matty's legs so I could slip out from under him. Markos took my place under Matty, positioning his body so his head lined up with Matty's still-hard boycock. My own cock was an absolute steel rod jutting out from my body. I was so turned on by Markos and Kelvin both fucking Matty while I sucked him, I didn't know how long I would last. I took my place behind Matty, straddling Markos's body and taking a moment to admire his glistening, post-coital dick. Matty's ass was already moving rhythmically as Markos sucked his little cock. As I lined up my hard penis at his butthole, he clenched his little boy butt, and a little of Markos's and/or Kelvin's mixed cum dribbled out of his anus and down toward his tight boy balls. I quickly scooped it up and used it to lube up my dick before I entered my son's well-used ass. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I pushed all the way inside. I knew I didn't need to properly lube up at this point, but I wasn't istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) prepared for how juicy it would feel fucking him with two loads already swirling around inside him. I looked down at my dick as it moved in and out of his little bum with ease, gliding along on a slick layer of cross-generational cum. Matty moaned rhythmically with the combined pleasure of Markos sucking his hard weiner while I pounded his ass. Off to the side of the bed, Kelvin was jerking his revived little cocklet as well, so I motioned him to join us on the bed. He sidled up alongside Matty's flank, and continued jerking off next to us. Fueled by my lust at the tangled ball of sex I was a part of, I began fucking Matty harder than I'd ever fucked him before. His moans turned to punctuated groans as I pounded into him over and over. I felt something brush against my balls as they slapped against Matty's ass, and looked down to see that Markos had slipped his hand down under my legs to reach down and stroke his own reawakening cock. As I looked down I beheld in awe my pistoning cock, coated with a thick white sheen of frothy cum as I churned the two loads inside of him into a creamy foam. At that, I became overwhelmed by my lust, and I pounded into my son harder and faster than I thought possible as I raced toward orgasm. Matty must have finally been overcome by the sensations, as I heard him almost squeal in delight as he pumped his load down the throat of Markos, who also moaned in pleasure. Matty's orgasmic anal contractions finally pushed me over the edge as well, and the world around me went dark and silent for a second before I practically screamed with pleasure as my semen exploded out of my cock in spurt after spurt, joining the two frothy loads already inside his bowels. I felt a warm splat against my back as Markos jerked himself to a second orgasm in the span of ten minutes. Finally, Kelvin shot his own small second load on Matty's back before slumping down on the bed next to him, while Matty himself utterly melted upon Markos's hairy chest, the latter jutting his head to the side so as not to be smothered by the exhausted little boy. I pulled my mostly hard cock out of Matty's bottom, observing no discernible pop as my still-engorged head passed his anal ring, so well stretched was his hole after the epic triple-fuck he'd just endured. The base of my shaft was glazed with the melange of frothy spume still churning inside Matty's bowels. The same cum-foam formed a ring around Matty's anus, making it look as though his little pucker had a milk mustache all around it. Suddenly a small dribble of cum leaked out and ran down his balls and onto Markos's chest. "Ooh, yeah, Matty," Markos cooed, "You can let go all that cum inside you. Just let it pour all over me." With that, a torrent of semen pumped out of Matty's ass and down onto Markos's body, entangling itself in his fur. After 7 or 8 pumps from the boy's behind, Markos had a pool of what looked like half a cup or more of cum sitting on his chest. Kelvin, who had sat up to watch the flood flowing from Matty's ass, reached over with two fingers and began rubbing the copious ejaculate into Markos's chest hair, reveling in the mess he was making over his father's body. As he moved to withdraw his hand, I grabbed his wrist and guided his soaked fingers into my mouth to have a taste of the delightfully gooey concoction. "Well," I started, after another minute or two of recovery, "I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty famished after that little workout. What say we take this sausage party into the shower, and then go downstairs for a more literal sausage party?" There followed a round of eager affirmatives and nods of agreement as the four of us picked ourselves up and made our way to the large shower in my bathroom. It was a little cramped with all four of us in there, but we managed to make it work. "You look super sticky, Dad," Kelvin observed, amused. "I feel super sticky," Markos confirmed with a little chuckle. "I don't know if water alone will be able to get all that cum off you, mate," I said. "Why don't you get down and we can give you a little pre-wash." Markos rolled his eyes, but knelt down on the floor of the shower. "I assume by 'pre-wash' you mean a 'pee-wash,' right?" "Oh, you've heard of it!" I replied, playfully. "Best thing for washing off cum, really. Anyone else'll tell you the same. "Of course," Markos said, dryly, closing his eyes and putting his head back to keep his face away from the golden shower to follow. "Alright, gentlemen," I said, grabbing my soft cock and aiming at Markos's body. "Prepare to fire on my mark." The boys giggled as they grabbed their own little cocklets, and pointed them at Markos. "Ready! Aim! CLEAN!" I ordered, and let go my stream of morning piss directly on Markos's hairy, cum-drenched chest. Flanking me on either side, Kelvin and Matty began emptying their own bladders. Three streams of golden piss converged at a single point on Markos's chest for a moment before I began directing my stream all over his body. "It's not Ghostbusters rules, men," I said. "You can cross the streams freely without blowing up half of the city." That got a laugh out of Matty, who got the reference. Kelvin evidently hadn't, but understood well enough. Soon, all three of our streams roamed across Markos's body. Markos, for his part, had locked his mouth shut and closed his eyes even tighter, trying to avoid any getting errant pee in his eyes or mouth. His efforts didn't go unnoticed. "I think there's some sperms on his face, too, Dad," Matty said, deviously. "No, there's not," Markos shot back. Ignoring him, I said, "Hm, I think you're right, Son." "No, you're not," Markos immediately shot back, turning his face away from Matty's and my direction, hoping to avoid the inevitable facial cleanse, but smiling despite himself. "That's ok, Dad, I'll help you," said Kelvin, giggling as he aimed his pee directly at Markos's face, now perfectly in place to receive his own son's piss. "Ah, fuck," Markos exclaimed as the boy's warm offering swept across his face. "Et tu, Brute?" he said, sputtering out the pee that he couldn't prevent entering his mouth. The boys cackled madly at Markos's harmless suffering. Soon, though, the boys' streams tapered off, slowing to a dribble. My own stream finally ended as well, and I looked down to admire the scene of Markos on his knees in a pool of our mixed piss. It didn't escape my notice that his cock was at least half-hard after his cleaning. "You guys are all monsters," he said, laughing. Lifting himself back up to his feet, he began unleashing his own stream of urine directly on my crotch. "What, you didn't like our thoughtfully prepared piss cleanse?" I asked, playfully, as his stream continued to rain over me. "Why are you only attacking me?" "You're the ringleader of all this piss play, after all," he replied, grinning. "Very well, I accept your punishment," I declared in mock defiance, rubbing the warm liquid all over my stomach as the flow continued. Before his stream inevitably slowed, I got down to my knees, allowing the warm, golden ale to splash across my chest and face. I opened my mouth to let the robust morning brew play across my tongue before pushing it out of my mouth to dribble down my body. Moments later, his flow abruptly stopped, a few more spurts ejecting from his cock as he pushed the last remnants from his bladder. "See," I said to Markos, getting back to my feet. "Not so bad. I don't know what you were whining about!" "Well," Markos conceded, "I guess I have had worse things in my mouth." "Rave reviews from Markos. Put it on the marquee!" After our little fun, one shower ended, and another began. Despite all the sticky fun of the last hour, it did feel rather nice and reinvigorating to be fully clean once again. --- Downstairs we enjoyed a nice breakfast. True to form, it really was a sausage party, as I cooked up a whole pile of sausage links, as well as a bunch of scrambled eggs, toast, and coffee and orange juice. After breakfast, the boys went out to play in the pool for a while as Markos and I cleaned up. Finally alone, I was able to bring up what I'd wanted to ask Markos all morning. "So, what did you mean last night when you said you're 'going to miss this'?" I asked. Markos's shoulders slumped a bit as he answered. "Yeah, I've just been waiting to tell you this morning. You know these business trips I've been taking? Turns out they're not just to try to help out at the Dover office. I mean, they were, but now they've offered me a promotion. They want me to run the Dover office." "Oh... shit," I said, surprised. "Well, I mean, that's great, right? It's gotta be a lot more money. And, Dover's not... the worst place in the world, probably, right?" "Yeah, it's a good pay raise," Markos conceded, "and the company's setting me up with a house. Just a rental, but it's not bad, and rent's a lot less expensive there than it is here. It's not a very exciting city, but they do have good schools. Actually, that's why I had to stay longer, to finalize the rental, and get Kelvin enrolled in school. So..." He trailed off. "Fuck... So, then, when are you moving?" I asked after a pause. "That's the other thing," he sighed. "They want me down there next week." "Next week?!" I exclaimed. "Yeah. We'll have movers to pack up the place and move it all down there, but Kelvin and I fly out on Friday." "Jesus... Does Kelvin know?" "No... I'm gonna tell him when we get home today," he said, sadly. There was a long pause before either of us spoke. We shared a long gaze before I finally spoke up. "Well, fuck," I said with a heavy sigh. "I mean, that sucks, but... it sounds like a great opportunity, so... I guess congratulations are in order." "Yeah, thanks," Markos replied, and we hugged. For a long time. --- An hour or so later, it was time for Markos and Kelvin to go home. Oblivious to the huge life change that was about to occur, the boys cleaned up, and Kelvin got dressed. Finally, Markos and I shared another quick, knowing hug, and he and Kelvin left. I told Matty that night. It didn't go well. He and Kelvin spent a long time on the phone crying and consoling each other, angrily discussing how unfair it all was. Markos was busy the whole rest of the week packing and preparing for the move. He let Kelvin stay over at our place one night so the boys could be together one more time. I know they fucked, but I didn't try to join in. This was their goodbye to be shared only between themselves. Finally, Friday came. Matty and I went over to see them before their car service came to pick them up. The boys bawled as they embraced each other one last time. Markos and I shared our own extended hug, and a short kiss. At last, their disappointingly punctual car service arrived, and just like that, they were gone. We had shared a wild and wonderful summer of discovery together. What started as a beautiful maturation of the relationship between me and my son turned, completely unexpectedly and against all odds, into an intensely intimate and erotic friendship with another like-minded father and son. In all my life, I couldn't have imagined such a profound and life-changing experience. But, just as suddenly as it began... it was over. --- Epilogue: One Year Later "Alright, let's go through the checklist one more time before they get here!" Matt suggested, excitedly. "Dude, we've been over this three times already. It's all--" "WE'RE GOING OVER THE CHECKLIST ONE MORE TIME, DAD!!" Matt demanded. "Ok, ok, one more time," I acquiesced, laughing. "Alright," he began, "Chips!" "Check." "Ice cream!" "Check." "Soda!" "And beer," I added. "Check and check." "Pizza!" "Already ordered." "Ok, lube!" "Check." "Cock rings!" "Check." "Rubber sheets!" "Check." "Dildos, both the single and the double-sided!" "Check and double-check." "Handcuffs!" "Check. Just how much fucking do you think we're gonna be doing, kiddo?" "Dad, I haven't cum in a whole week..." "I know, I'm getting real thirsty," I interjected under my breath. "This whole weekend will be a complete failure if I don't cum at least...," he paused to do the math, "fifty times!" "Ha! Alright, that sounds fun, but I'm pretty sure you'd blow your whole cock off trying, and then what will I do for teen boy jizz? I'll have to go downtown and pick up some street urchin to suck off!" "Ugh! When are they gonna get here?" Matt moaned impatiently. "Relax, buddy. They landed kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) right on time, they should be here any minute. It had been a year almost to the day since Markos and Kelvin had moved to Dover. We managed to fly down to spend Thanksgiving with them, but other than that, our schedules hadn't allowed either of us to visit the other in the nine intervening months. Our Zoom game had gotten pretty good in that time, of course. All four of us had our own accounts, so we were able to hook up for some pretty exciting Zoom fuck-parties from across the country. But a digital orgy could never replace the real thing. Finally, Markos was able to arrange for he and Kelvin to come back to visit for a long weekend right at the end of the summer. The boys had been excitedly Zooming for the past week, making sure everything was ready for the trip. Several times I looked into Matt's room to find him Zooming with Kelvin, describing all the fun they were going to have, jerking his dick all the while right to the point of cumming before backing off. He and Kelvin had both been edging for a week in anticipation of the fuck-party to come. Matt was just about to resume his final recitation of the checklist when the doorbell rang. "They're here!!" Matt exclaimed, and ran to the open the door. I followed close behind. There was a chorus of HEY's as he opened the door to welcome in Markos and Kelvin. We all exchanged enthusiastic hugs and kisses, as well as a round of WELCOME HOME's and GOOD TO SEE YOU's as we all stood back to size each other up. Both boys, now 13 years old, had grown quite a bit over the past year, of course. Matt had grown a few inches and now stood about 5'2" (157 cm) and weighed about 105 lbs (about 47.6 kg). He still kept very active with swimming and soccer, so his tight body had grown more muscular and well-defined. He'd grown his black hair out to almost shoulder-length, but kept it nicely sculpted. And with those icy blue eyes, the boy was a stunner. While Matt had grown a bit, Kelvin had really shot up. He now stood around 5'5" (165 cm) and had really filled out. He still had a softness about him, but just by looking at his arms, I could see that there was some muscle developing under the softer exterior. He looked like he must be closer to 130 lbs (59 kg) at this point. His mop of curly black hair had only gotten longer and moppier, but he looked great overall. Markos and myself, for our parts, hadn't really changed much, although Markos looked like he was starting to add the slightest bit of salt to his peppery black hair. A year of being the boss will do that to you, I guess. But, it very well suited him, and he looked great as well. We all gathered in the living room and caught up for a while, and then we helped them with their bags upstairs. They'd packed surprisingly heavily for a three-day trip, but whatever, some people like to have options when they travel. Once I got Markos situated in my room we returned downstairs to continue catching up and to await the pizza. The boys were still in Matt's room getting Kelvin situated, and I wondered aloud to Markos if Kelvin wouldn't be more comfortable in the guest room, considering how much he'd grown. "He's been so excited about this trip, I don't think he'd let us put him in his own room if we tried," Markos replied, a grin on his face. "Yeah, probably the same with Matt. It's been a tough year with everything else going on, but he's barely slept the past week, he's been so eager. And his balls are fit to burst if he doesn't cum soon. I can't believe the restraint on that kid." "Oh my god, same with Kelvin," Markos laughed. "He wouldn't even let me fuck him, he was too afraid he'd cum just from the stimulation. So, it's just been me and my hand for the past week." "Same!" I exclaimed. "I think they've been co-sponsoring each other to keep them both in line. It's like AA, but for cum-buddies!" The rumble coming from the stairs preceded the boys as they came down to join us. As I expected, Matt had given Kelvin his present, and both were now wearing matching swimsuits (if you could call them that), thong bikinis with tight mesh pouches that cradled and accentuated, without completely revealing, their growing teenage cocks. Matt's was a light blue in color, whereas Kelvin's was green, each bringing out the color of their eyes to anyone who could tear their gaze away from their incredibly sexy bodies. Matt, with his swimmer's build, looked fucking fire in the skimpy swimwear! Kelvin was a sight to behold as well. Now that I could see his whole body, I could admire how he'd grown. As I'd thought, he was still fairly soft, but you could definitely see the muscle development in his arms and legs, especially. His chest was softer, but there was development going on there, too, and the light padding underneath his olive skin made him look all the more attractive. I noticed that the hair on Kelvin's arms and legs had gotten a little darker and fuller. There even seemed to be a small tuft of hair under each armpit, something that had yet to adorn Matt's body. Glancing down at his groin, his penis looked to make about the same bulge as Matt's, but whereas Matt's modest bush was well contained within his swimsuit, Kelvin looked to have a much fuller bush that managed to peek out just above the line of his pouch. He was well on his way toward becoming the hairy beast his father was. Sharing a glance with Markos, I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was: that we needed to absolutely ravage these sexy teenage boys! But right then, the doorbell rang again. "PIZZA!" Matt exclaimed. "We'll get it!" he said, grabbing the cash off the kitchen counter, and running along with Kelvin to make the exchange with the delivery driver, who was surely in for a treat light-years better than the cash tip he was also about to receive. Markos and I watched them run off with their little buns bouncing as they moved, then we turned to look at one another. "Oh my god!" Markos whisper-screamed to me. "I know, right?! They're both so fucking hot!" I replied, absentmindedly grabbing my stiffening cock within my pants. "I don't think I've ever been so horny in my life," Markos confessed, a wide grin across his face. "Seriously, this is going to be a great weekend!" I replied in agreement. "Oh, and I've got news for you, too," Markos began, causing my ears to perk. "I--" "Oh my god, you should have seen him, Dad!" Matt exclaimed in his deeper, but still boyish voice, as he returned, pizzas in hand. "It's the same guy, that high school kid. You should have seen his face when we opened the door, it was so funny!" "For real," Kelvin chimed in with his even deeper teenage voice. "He looked like he was about to faint. He couldn't stop staring at our cocks. We actually had to ask him for the pizzas, and then when he gave them to Matt he started backing away without even taking the money." "Seriously," Matt confirmed, laughing. "Lucky for him we're nice and reminded him to actually get paid, though I bet he would have given 'em to us for free if we'd let him suck our dicks." "No kidding," Kelvin agreed. "If you boys had saved up your cum for a whole week only to give it to the pizza guy, so help me, I would have murdered you both!" I said, only half-joking. Markos and the boys all laughed and we moved into the dining room to gorge ourselves on pizza. The boys managed to take down one of the large pizzas all on their own, Matt chasing it with two full sodas to boot. Afterwards, the boys went out to jump in the pool, while Markos and I cleaned up the modest mess before going upstairs to change into our own relatively more modest swimwear. Both of us decided on simple Speedo swimming briefs, mine black and Markos's a mustard yellow. We shared shots of whiskey before cracking beers for each of us and joining the boys outside, albeit on the deck loungers rather than in the pool. As we settled back on the lounger, I struck up a joint I'd prepared earlier and enjoyed getting high and relaxing by the pool again with my friend and lover, just like old times. "Oh, so what's this news you were mentioning? Good news, I hope," I asked, suddenly remembering. "Oh, man, great news, actually! Kelvin and I are moving back here permanently!" Markos revealed. "Seriously?!" I asked, excitedly. "Isn't it awesome, Dad?" Matt shouted from the pool, obviously having already been told by Kelvin. "Oh my god, that's amazing!" I agreed. "So, what happened? Are things not going well at the Dover office?" "No, nothing like that. Everything's going really well in Dover, actually. But the GM here at the home office is finally retiring, and since I've apparently done pretty well turning things around in Dover, they asked if I'd move back to run the office here," Markos explained. "Holy shit, that's great! Well done, and congratulations!" I exclaimed. "Thanks, we're both really excited," he said, indicating him and Kelvin. "In fact, that's why I brought so much stuff just for the weekend. We've gotta fly back, but we'll be back next week in time for Kelvin to start school while I start looking at houses. Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't mind holding onto our stuff, and putting us up while we get set up in a new place." "Mind?" I said, incredulously. "We'd be thrilled!" "Oh, that's a huge relief. Thanks, man. I really appreciate it. That makes things so much easier. We kept discussing more of the details while the boys splashed around in the pool. After finishing the joint, and having another beer, we were both well relaxed, and settled back to just enjoy the warmth of the sun. I must have dozed off for a minute because I didn't hear the boys approaching, but was startled awake by the cold sensation of Kelvin rubbing sunscreen on my chest. "What the..." I started to say. "Sorry, Jake, didn't mean to wake you," Kelvin said apologetically. "We just didn't want you to get sunburned." "Yeah," Matt concurred, "Can't have you two drunk stoners getting so crispy that you don't want to play." "Your concern for our well-being is heartwarming," Markos retorted, dryly, as Matt resumed applying sunscreen to his body as well. As Kelvin knelt beside me, continuing to rub me down with sunscreen, I allowed myself to lay back and appreciate the sight and sensation of the teenage boy massaging my body, head to toe. The moans coming from Markos let me know he was enjoying the same treatment from Matt. Once Kelvin had thoroughly covered my body all the way down to my feet, he moved his hands back up my legs and along the inside of my thighs. His fingers then found their way underneath the legs of my Speedo, as he continued massaging my hips and pelvis. With each pass beneath the fabric of my swim briefs, his hands moved from my sides further and further inwards. My cock, already half-chubbed just from the wonderful feeling of the boy's hands rubbing across my body, was now quickly filling up to its full 6.5" length. By the time Kelvin's hands rubbed my pubis directly to either side of my cock, the head had managed to worm its way out from under the waistband of my Speedo. I looked down, and could see a large bead of precum emerging from the excited piss slit. Another sensuous moan from Markos drew my gaze over to his side, where Matt was giving him the same treatment I was getting from Kelvin. Another clearly coordinated attack from the boys, and I couldn't be more content to play the willing victim. I looked back down toward Kelvin when I felt him tugging on my Speedo. I lifted my butt enough to allow him to pull off the swim brief entirely, tossing it to the side as my phenomenally hard cock jutted out from my groin. His hands took another few passes, rubbing along the well-trimmed, but not completely smooth pubic region before grabbing my cock with one hand and stroking it up and down while the other caressed my balls. I let a moan escape my lips as I noted the difference in sensation from the last time he'd held my cock. His hands, no longer those of a boy, but of a teenager well on his way to manhood, caressed my penis and balls with great care. After stroking me for another minute, I moaned again as I felt his hand be replaced by his warm mouth. Markos's vocal reactions told me he was receiving the same oral treatment from Matt, who by now was a seasoned pro at cock sucking. He could take my full length easily without gagging, so I knew he would provide excellent service to Markos's 6-inch uncut cock. While I knew of Matt's acumen, I was also pleased to find bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) that Kelvin himself had become quite skilled at sucking dick. Though not without the occasional gag reflex interrupting him---my cock was, after all, slightly larger than his father's---he still managed to take me all the way down to the base as he serviced my uncut prong. Markos's moans became faster and more intense, and at the same time I felt Kelvin begin to more aggressively suck me, using his hands to stimulate the stem of my penis and my balls. I was sure it was the boys' plan to make us both cum at the same time, and I had no inclination to foil their plans. I grabbed onto Kelvin's head through his curly black mop, and began thrusting into his mouth. Just as I heard Markos ramp up to orgasm, my own overtook me, and I forced Kelvin's head all the way down as with a primal growl I began pumping my load of cum down his throat. "OOHHHH FUUUUCKKKKK!!!" Markos and I both exclaimed almost in unison as each other's boys swallowed our loads. I let go of Kelvin's head, allowing him to come up for air, although he continued sucking me until my balls were completely drained. "Oh, fuck, K-man, you've gotten really good at that," I said, praising the boy. "Thanks, Jake. I've had lots of practice with my dad," he said with pride. "No, thank you! That was great," I said. "Thank you, too, Matty. That was incredible," Markos said. Matt didn't love being called Matty anymore, but I still let it slip out occasionally during sex, so I knew he wouldn't mind. Though, he didn't miss the chance for a little dig. "You're welcome, Marky," he said, self-satisfied. "It's good to see you and your cock again." "Why don't you two stand up so we can return the favor?" I suggested. Kelvin stood up next to me, his hard cock jutting out obscenely from within the confines of the skimpy mesh pouch. Sitting up, I pulled the straining material away from his body and down his legs, revealing his teenage uncut cock now staring me in the face. "Wow, you really have grown, haven't you?" I said as I grabbed the teenage boy's hard cock in my hand, rubbing it up and down as I admired it. In addition to grown several inches in height, his cock now looked to have grown at least an inch as well. As I rubbed it to its full length, it looked to be nearly 5.5 inches (13.5 cm) long, and considerably fatter than Matt's. "Uh-oh, Matt, I think the K-man may have you beat for cock size, now," I teased. "What?! You son of a bitch!" He replied with mock outrage. Turning his attention to Markos, he commanded, "Suck harder, Marky, until you make it bigger than Kelvin's again!" Everyone laughed, including Markos, as much as he could with Matt's 5-inch (12.7 cm) uncut cock ramming in and out of his mouth. Markos was already nose-deep in Matt's modest bush as he sucked the boy to the hilt, taking the opportunity to rub his hands up and down his tight, athletic body, and caressing his full, but still fairly compact balls. After stroking Kelvin's impressive cock and rubbing my other hand through his fuller bush, I placed my mouth over the half-revealed head of his uncut cock and enjoyed my first taste of his teenage boy rod. Though thicker than Matt's, I still had no trouble taking it all the way within my mouth as I enjoyed going up and down on the boy, fondling his juicy balls as I sucked him. I only got to suck him for about a minute, though, before he stopped me. Matt had similarly interrupted Markos's ministrations. "Not too much, guys," Matt explained. "We have other plans for you." Matt and Kelvin each moved around to lower the back of the deck lounger so that it was lying completely flat, draping the soft rubber sheets over them before finally placing the large pool towels on top. "Now lie down on your stomachs, both of you," Matt ordered. I felt my asshole pucker in anticipation as I complied with the instruction. Markos did likewise, and we lay flat on our stomachs, looking directly at each other as we awaited our erotic fate. As I watched, Matt grabbed the lube that he'd evidently grabbed when he retrieved the sunblock, and began rubbing it on his boy cock and then on Markos's asshole before tossing the bottle over to Kelvin. Matt quickly poked a lubed up finger up Markos's anus before just as quickly extracting it, eliciting a surprised groan from the man. Kelvin took a gentler approach as he lubed up my asshole as well, sticking a finger in much more carefully than Matt had done. Looking over, I watched Matt's hard, lithe little body hover above Markos as he pushed his steel-hard boy prong into the man's ass with little in the way of consideration for whether the man was prepared. Judging by the man's groans, I could tell it hadn't been too long since a cock was up his ass, and Matt didn't meet any resistance as he began thrusting in and out of his ass. Meanwhile, Kelvin took his time pushing his thicker, longer cock into my own rectum. It had been a long time since anyone other than Matt had been inside me, but Kelvin's cock wasn't yet adult-sized, so it still slipped in without much struggle, and I enjoyed the tickling sensation of his pubic bush as he pushed his penis in and out of me. Markos's and my shared moans combined with the grunts and moans of the boys to make a veritable symphony of fuck sounds. My friend and I looked into each other's eyes and shared in the rapturous feeling of each other's boys fucking our asses. Suddenly both boys stopped thrusting, and pulled out of our asses. As Markos and I looked at them questioningly, the two boys switched places. Now I was watching the beefy Kelvin lower himself down, pushing his fat cock into his dad's asshole as I felt the familiar and all-too-welcome sensation of Matt pushing his slimmer cock into mine. As suddenly as the fucking stopped, it started again, Matt pounding into my ass with gusto as Kelvin more calmly, but no less passionately plunged his cock in and out of Markos's. After a week without cumming, I was surprised either boy could last very long. Sure enough, behind me I could hear the telltale sounds of Matt's orgasm beginning, as his pounding became more and more frantic. Always a strong cummer, when he finally burst inside of me he practically howled with relief as gush after gush of boy cum unloaded within me, painting my insides with creamy white cum. Kelvin's more measured fucking allowed him to last longer, and he continued plugging away at his father's bum. Meanwhile, rather than pull out of me, Matt actually resumed pushing his cock in and out, and I could feel it go from semi-hard back to full length within my rectum. As he continued thrusting into me, and with Markos and Kelvin watching the reinvigorated boy in awe, I felt another sensation. A new kind of warmth spread within me, and I knew that Matt was unleashing his full bladder within my bowels! "Holy shit!" Kelvin marveled as piss spurted out of my asshole with each of Matt's thrust, dripping down my thighs. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed in total ecstasy. "Yeeeaaaaahhhhh, Dad, how you like that piss enema?" Matt taunted with all satisfaction as he rammed into me harder and faster still, the piss pushing out of me with each thrust, nowhere else for it to go inside of me. My cock, newly re-stiffened the moment Matt's cock entered me, now throbbed with the excitement of the wet drilling he was giving me. As he continued pounding me, I got closer and closer to my next orgasm. "Oh yeah, Matt, fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeee, yeaahhhhh!!" I cried out as I came again for the second time. "Fuck, dude!" Kelvin exclaimed in wonderment. Overwhelmed by the scene before them, Kelvin finally revved up his pounding of his dad's behind, and he too shot his load into his dad's bowels with an animalistic groan. Finally. Matt, his bladder now emptied, thrust into me one more time, unloading his diminished second load inside of me with another satisfied moan. When he finally pulled out of me, I pushed out the combined cum and piss that filled me, letting it run down my ass and soak into the towel. Matt and I had both made sure we were squeaky clean up our chutes before Kelvin and Markos arrived, so I knew it was purely a liquid affair flowing from my bum. Still, I was grateful that Matt, in all his horned up machinations, had the foresight to throw down the rubber sheets on the deck lounger. As the rest of us recovered, overwhelmed by the session we'd just enjoyed, Matt stood up and with a clap of his hands, cried, "WOOO! Alright, that's Round 1 in the can! Who's ready for Round 2?!" --- The rest of the long weekend was filled with all manner of sex and debauchery, and not a little bit of it captured on multiple cameras for posterity. Even though we knew we'd all be seeing each other regularly again, we nonetheless fucked like the entirety of existence would end if we ever stopped. By the end of the trip, we were all as satisfied as we were worn out. Matt may not have shot fifty loads like he'd planned, but between us all I bet we got pretty close. On the morning Markos and Kelvin were due to fly back, Matt and I helped them to pack up the stuff they would actually be returning with, and finding space for the stuff that would stay behind for when they returned the following week. For convenience, Matt did indeed help Kelvin get set up in the spare bedroom. I had enough space in my wardrobe for Markos's items, and there was plenty more space in closets if needed. "So, do you know where you're gonna be looking for houses?" I asked. "Well, we'd like to be right around here if possible," Markos began. "Our old house is no longer available, of course, but I've already got Kelvin re-enrolled in Matt's school, so it'll have to be in the same school district at least. It's a whole lot more expensive here than in Dover, though. Not that I'm poor by any stretch, but it'll be hard to set aside the sticker shock when looking at home prices." "Heh, yeah..." I said simply. We continued arranging his items in silence for another moment before I spoke up again. "You know, why don't you and Kelvin just live with us?" I suggested. Markos paused. "Seriously?" he asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I mean... I mean, the boys are like brothers already... or, brothers that fuck, anyway," I clarified to a chuckle from Markos. "Kelvin's already getting set up in the spare bedroom, so that can just be his room. And you're, like, my best friend, or lover, whatever. I don't know what we'd be, exactly, but... as long as you don't mind sharing a bed with me... I don't know, we'll just... figure it out." "You're serious, aren't you?" Markos asked, smiling. "Yeah... I am," I confirmed, my own smile spread across my face. "What do you think?" "I mean, do you think the boys would go for it?" he asked before realizing, "What am I saying, of course they'd go for it. I don't want to impose, though." "It's not an imposition. I want you here. I... love you... Both of you. I'm sure Matt feels the same." "That's really sweet. And generous! We... love you both, too," Markos responded. "So what do you think?" I asked, hopefully. After a pause, Markos finally responded, "I... think we've found our new home." "Really?" "Yeah, let's do it!" "Aw, that's great!" I exclaimed, and moved in for a hug that turned into a kiss before we finally pulled apart. "And again, seriously, thank you, Jake. This is so generous." "It's gonna be awesome, buddy," I said excitedly. "I guess all that's left now is just to tell the boys," said Markos. "Ah, they'll be thrilled!" I enthused before turning to the open doorway and bellowing, "HEY DUM-DUMS, GET IN HERE! WE'VE GOT GOOD NEWS!" The end --- That's it for this story. I know it's taken a while to get this last chapter done, but hopefully it was worth the wait. I'd love to hear your feedback, and reply to all emails, so drop me a line with your comments, share similar stories, or just say hello. You can find me ail. I've got some other stories swimming round my head, so be on the lookout for those... whenever I get around to writing them. In the meantime, if you haven't read them already, maybe you'll like my other stories. Behold, links! https://www.//gay/adult-youth/young-studs/ (A man and a teenage boy apply to a porn website to double-team a girl. But, what happens when the girl doesn't show?) https://www.//gay/young-friends/what-are-friends-for/ (Two best friends discover the joys of masturbation, but their friendship is tested when one of them finds himself in need of a helping fty//gay/adult-youth/down-by-the-water (Two boys enjoy the thrill and freedom of walking naked along a creek bed. It starts out innocently enough, but their private romp isn't as private as they may think.) Until next time, stay safe out there, and fap on, dear friends.