PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : eyes-opened-2

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 20:14
Subject: Eyes Opened Part 2 Hope your enjoying using this site and all it has to offer, consider donating to help keep it ota Eyes Opened Part 2 by tagenhard "Well Coach Tom has always been our neighbor and so I knew him from around the neighborhood. You weren't home much so mom would sometimes call on him to help her if she needed something moved or a simple fix of something. I don't remember how old I was but Nick wasn't born yet. Jeremy was over playing and the toilet in the wet room had plugged up. Mom couldn't get it to unplug so she called Coach and he came over and was working on it. Jeremy and I were in the room watching him and I don't know what happened but the toilet like blew up and all the dirty water exploded all over the three of us." "I remember thinking it was so funny and Jeremy and I were laughing like crazy even though we were dripping with toilet water, Coach was drenched also and laughing to. Mom handed us a plastic bag and said for all of us to get undressed and put our clothes in there, she was going to wash them as we showered and sprayed down the room. I remember him being the first man I saw naked, he took the spray hose and started to spray the room and us. As we were laughing and dodging his spray, we were also trying to grab the hose from him. Some times as we grabbed we accidentally grabbed onto his dick because he was holding the spray head by his dick so it looked like he was pissing on us." "Well Jeremy and I thought that was funny and stopped grabbing for the spray head and kept grabbing at his dick on purpose. It got hard and stiff and we thought that was so cool. Mom banged on the door and yelled we were supposed to be cleaning up, not having a water party. Coach apologized and turned the hose off and the shower head on and had us take soap and wash ourselves. His dick was still hard and I reached out with my soapy hand and grabbed onto it, he hissed "oh fuck". Well Jeremy wasn't going to be out done so he grabbed onto it to which made Coach swear some more. With both our hands on his hard dick, rubbing it up and down he kept swearing and didn't try to stop us. We thought it was neat that we were making him swear and basically kept giving him a hand job although we didn't know what that was. Finally he shook and white stuff came flying out the end of his dick." "We found that fascinating and wanted him to do it again but of course he didn't have time to recharge so he said we could play again another time when mom wasn't around. Well we didn't get any chances to be alone with him again because mom always hovered over me until she became pregnant with Lily." "Jeremy and I had moved into minor league baseball which Coach was the coach of." "And I was a coach's helper." Ross added. "How old were you then?" I asked "I guess 12 because I was just starting to get pubes." Ross chuckled. Spencer reached down and started to idly stroke my cock. "Since Coach lived across the street and mom was pregnant she just let us ride to and from practice with Coach and Ross. We helped pick up the equipment after practice and one day while the four of us were in the equipment shed it started to pour like crazy so we decided to just wait it out rather than run all the way across the field and to the parking lot. I don't remember exactly what we were talking about but Coach was asking Ross questions and he said he had pubes." "Coach was asking me if I had a girlfriend yet or was I to little for that." Ross interjected. "I told him I was old enough to have pubes and he said he didn't believe me and that I should prove it." "Next thing I know is Ross here is pulling down his pants and underwear." Spencer laughed. "What they didn't know is that this was all a setup, Coach had been messing with me for several years already." Ross chuckled. "When I got to be Ross's age then, Coach and I did the same thing to see which new kids were interested in playing. Anyway Ross has his pants down to his knees and his 12 year old prick is standing tall and he's pointing to probably 6 hairs.." Spencer moved to tickling my balls. "Well Coach says that's nothing and pushes his pants down and his hard cock jumps out and he points to his bush of hair. Jeremy and I are just staring at the two of them with their dicks sticking up in the air." "A crack of thunder rolled overhead and the rain got even harder. Coach says do you remember the last time we got wet? And Jeremy and I said yea that was cool. Coach suggested we do the same thing again only stay inside and dry. Jeremy asked how the soap would work if we're dry. Coach said there was something else that works just as well. He produced a tube of lube from somewhere and squirted some on Jeremy's hand and then had Jeremy grab onto his dick and start rubbing it like in the shower. Ross told me to do the same thing to him so here we were in the equipment shed with Jeremy giving Coach a hand job and me giving Ross a hand job. But then Ross said he wanted to show me something cool and he pulled out of my hand and got on his knees and started to pull my pants open." "I was having fun and thinking how cool that they were involving us." Spencer said but then Ross cut in, "It helped with Spencer that Coach kept calling him son and giving him praise." "Why do you think Jeremy went along with it?" I asked. "If Spencer is going to do it, Jeremy will to." Ross stated. "Jeremy takes all his cues from Spencer, if Spencer wanted he could totally domineer Jeremy and use him for anything, but lucky for him, Spencer isn't that kind of friend." I looked at Spencer and he blushed. "Jere's totally infatuated with me but that's cool, I like him and won't mistreat his trust in me. Anyway," Spencer continued. "Ross gets my little Willie out and starts to suck on it, it was incredible. I was moaning and groaning and telling him to keep going. Jeremy doesn't want to be left out so he lets go of Coach and steps over to Ross and I, I expect he wants Ross to suck him to but he gets to his knees and nudges Ross aside and starts to suck my dick. Coach made a joke about me having a lover boy. Ross gets on the floor and starts to suck Jeremy. Next thing I know Coach's hard cock is in front of my face, I was smart enough to know what he wanted. I guess I just thought why not and reached out and wrapped my fingers around his shaft and he said that feels so nice son but it would feel nicer in your mouth. I opened my mouth and licked at the head and then the shaft and then wrapped my lips around it and took as much as I could into my mouth." "That's when I became a cocksucker, Coach put his hand behind my head and slowly started to fuck my face, he was actually nice about it, I guess he wanted me to enjoy it so I'd do it again. Now I remembered what happened in the shower and realized that the white stuff was going to go in my mouth but he kept telling me what a good son I was and how good I was making him feel so I just kept sucking. Jeremy got me to dry orgasm and that must have triggered the Coach because my mouth filled up with his cum. The incredible feeling of my first orgasm at the same time my mouth fills with cum and Coach telling me what a good son I am and that he loves me just locked me into loving cock and cum. I also knew then I would do anything for Coach and Jeremy would do anything for me so both of us became Coach's boys." The next several weeks when we would go to and from practice, Jeremy and I would take turns sitting in the front with Coach and in the back with Ross and giving them blow jobs. It was fun to suck Coach off as he drove with his cock hanging out of his pants. We got really good at sucking Coach's bigger cock and handling swallowing the cum. Sometimes Jere and I would hold the cum in our mouths till şişli travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) both of us were done and then kiss sharing it back and forth." "Maybe a month or two later we had a game and after Coach took us to the shed and the opposing Coach and one of his players from the other team came with us. It turns out that the kid was also the other Coach's son. Well our Coach and Ross started to play around with the other kid and Jeremy and I were expected to suck off the other Coach. This was the start of Coach having us blow other men, I wasn't sure at first but Coach said go ahead son be a good boy, so I started to suck him while Jeremy licked at his balls and then we would trade off. This guy was bigger than Coach and so we had to work a little harder at getting it to fit in our mouth. Plus this guy was more verbal and was calling us faggots and cock suckers and stuff, he was also rougher than Coach and had us gagging sometimes but we took it." Spencer had me fully hard again and Ross had moved Nick, my youngest over and Nick started to gently suck on my cock head. "I also noticed that Ross was playing with the other kid's butt which was something they hadn't done to us. He was pushing his finger in and out while the Coach shoved his cock in the kid's mouth. The guy we were sucking then told us that one of us needed to lick his asshole, well I knew I didn't want to and I took advantage of my power over Jeremy and told him to do it. Of course he obeyed me and Jeremy rimmed the guy as I blew him. When the guy came he held my head in place and rammed his cock all the way in and poured his cum right down my throat." "On the ride home I mentioned to Coach that the guy was rougher than him and Coach said that different guys liked it different ways and that we'd get used to it. Coach also said that since Jeremy now knew how to rim that we would start doing that during our games. It was maybe a week later that after practice Coach brought us to his house, his wife was gone for the weekend I guess and mom was okay with it because she was having some ladies over for something. As usual I have no idea where you were." I cringed inside at the rebuke but was focusing more on my young son suckling my cock. Coach and Ross got naked as soon as we got inside the house and Jeremy and I thought it was cool to be going all out naked in the house so we stripped off also. Ross plopped down on a couch and told Jeremy to lick his asshole, which Jeremy did without hesitation. Coach sat down and raised his legs and said to do the same, but I just looked at that brown ring and didn't move. He waited a few moments and when he saw I wasn't going too willingly, he put his legs down and got up. He picked Jeremy up and carried him upstairs while telling Ross to give me my clothes and send me home. For two weeks nothing happened, he won't play with me in the car and Ross won't either." "Sorry but he was the boss and he ordered no more sex." Ross said shrugging his shoulders. "I see now that he was manipulating me but I found that I missed playing and having him call me son and I was sad." Spencer sighed. "So what changed your mind?" I asked. Spencer laughed. "You, you ended up pushing me further into his world." I gave Spencer a puzzled look. "You probably don't remember but one day you were taking a bath and I was feeling lonely since Coach cut me off. I snuck into the bathroom and surprised you by getting in the tub with you. You asked what I was doing and I said I needed a bath also. You didn't make me get out right away but after I tried to grab your cock you told me that wasn't something for me to play with and made me leave the bathroom." Spencer sighed as he seemed to remember a special hurt. "You rejected me and I was so sad and crying that I went right over to Coaches house and said I would do anything he wanted. "He held me on his lap as I cried and he said it was okay and he comforted me. Then he carried me upstairs to his bedroom and pulled my clothes off saying that as long as I was a good son he would always look out for me but being a good son meant doing whatever I was told. Then he undressed and got on his hands and knees on the bed and looked at me and said I knew what I had to do. I figured it was better than being left out and since you rejected me and Jeremy could do it then so could I." "I pressed my tongue to his shit hole and started to lick it, luckily it was washed and wasn't such a bad thing to do, he praised me again and called me son and I licked harder and harder and enjoyed hearing him moan in pleasure. He let me do that for a while and then turned around and tossed me down on the bed and spread my legs and he started to lick my asshole. I was squirming and giggling as he did but then I felt him use his finger as well as his tongue which slowly turned into more finger action than tongue." Spencer now pulled Nick up from my cock and moved Nick so his legs spread out over my crotch. "Coach soon had two fingers in me and it hurt some but I was afraid to say anything because I didn't want to get sent away." Ross reached in and greased my cock, it felt strange for another adult male to be touching me like that, then he slipped two fingers up inside Nick with some fresh lube to add to Spencer's. Then Spencer lowered his little brother down onto my dad cock as he further explained. "Coach then took the fingers out and placed his cock head to my hole and said I do this because I love you son, and then he pushed his cock into me. It was slow but steady and I again was afraid to say stop" Nick had half my shaft inside him when I asked if I was the biggest he's had. Nick just gurgled something with his face scrunched up and his eyes closed. Spencer answered for him and said yes I was his biggest. There's a guy with 12 inches willing to pay a thousand to fuck Nick but I won't let that happen yet, but now you can be his dad who looks out for him and make that decision. Ross and Spencer were holding Nick over me and fucking him up and down on my hard shaft. I reached out on both sides of me and wormed my fingers underneath both Ross and Spencer and managed to slip two fingers into each of their assholes. They used me to fuck Nick as I finger fucked them. "Coach," Spencer resumed his story. "Made me take all of his cock that day the first time he fucked me. He pushed in till he was balls deep and said he was sorry if it hurt a little but that was punishment for disobeying him the first time. I remember laying there as his hard cock slid in and out of me and thinking if only you had let me play with your cock this wouldn't be happening. I know better now of course but then it was you that I thought of as the bad guy, not Coach who was fucking me." I was feeling bad that it happened that way but fuck I was loving having my underage son riding my hard shaft. Spencer was increasing the speed of which Nick was rising and falling on my cock. "Coach told me that I would be getting fucked a lot and not just by him and Ross so I better get used to it. He said I was going to be a fucking faggot sex toy for men to use but I would love it because at least they would be paying attention to me unlike my useless old man." Spencer then pushed Nick all the way down my 9 inch shaft and held his little brother as his body jumped and shuddered. Fucking hell my older son is telling me how it's my fault that he's been a fuck toy for men but all I can think about is how fucking great it feels to be buried up inside my youngest boy's asshole and be using him for sexual gratification. What a fucking horrible dad I am, but fucking hell this sure is going to happen again. "Fuck him daddy, fuck him like you should have been fucking me." Spencer hissed into my ear. "He can take it beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) dad, I was fucking him before he could walk." Fucking hell, my mind exploded and so did my cock like never before up inside that tender ass, my little boy's tender ass. Ross and Spencer continued to bounce him up and down on my erupting boy fucker, I could feel my cum dripping down my cock as it escaped from his boy cunt. Finally they let Nick drop down and then laid him down on my chest while still impaled by me. I was trying to catch my breath and Nick was calming down from the hard fuck as my cock slowly shrunk down. "After that Coach fucked me all the time. It was a few days after my first time that Coach fucked Jeremy, I sat on his face as Coach went full bore into him and made his ass a boy cunt like mine. Coach then shared us with the other coach and he fucked me in the shed as Coach fucked his son. I laid awake at night with Coach's cum dripping from my pussy wishing it was your cum in me, your cock in me." Spencer fell silent and we all just sat or laid there. I was running my hands up and down Nick's back as he fell asleep on me. Ross got up off the bed and left the room and I was lost with my head spinning. Spencer laid back down and snuggled up against me. "I don't want you to think I hate you because I don't, I should but I don't. I have wanted what happened tonight to happen for so long and now that it has I feel truly happy." Spencer informed me. "I want you to fuck Jeremy, I want you to fuck me in front of other men so they can see us together. I want fucking Nick and I to consume you so that it's all you think about all day and it makes you want to come home and spend time with us instead of fucking off with those whores who keep you away from us." I must have reacted to that statement because Spencer laughed, "Do you think I don't know why you stay away so late? Do you remember my 9th birthday party? The year we had the clown." He offered to try to help me remember but it didn't click for me. "The year you fucked the judge's wife under the rear stair case, the judge you hate." "How did you know?" I asked puzzled. "Because I saw you and so did the judge as we crept up the back staircase, on our way to my room where he fucked the shit out of me. You were fucking his wife but he was fucking your 9 year old son at his own birthday party no less. And every time you have been in his court he has been remembering that." Fuck was all I could think. "Of course we had to be sneaky about it but it helped that mom had just had Nick so she was preoccupied with him and probably figured everyone else would be watching out for me. Let's see I gave the clown a blow job, the gay couple who lived at the end of the block fucked me from both ends at the same time in my bedroom as we listened to the party downstairs and I gave grandpa a blow job." "Which grandpa?" I snapped. "Your dad." Spencer laughed. "And he was a dirty pig in bed, calling me names, saying I'm going to hell all the time he's got his fat grandpa cock rammed up my ass. What an asshole he was." I didn't try to contradict Spencer. "It was the next day that Coach said he had an extra birthday gift for me. He snuck me and Jeremy into the adult store and to the basement. He explained that some of his friends and him had created this club called the collective and it was going to be a special club for special people and that there would be special shows for people to watch and we got to be the first performers. The set up was pretty much like it is now with the lighted area in the corner and others stand around and watch. There were less members then since it was new, but Coach had Jeremy and I sucking his cock and licking his asshole and fucked us, then he let the other men, I think there were 8, have a go at us. Jeremy and I got fucked every way possible from those guys. But one of the guys slipped me a dollar saying he always pays his whores, well that led to me and Jeremy always asking for money when we serviced anyone." "Of course we've been doing shows for 6 years now so we are old hat to the guys and typically only work when they can't get someone else to do a show. I think that catches you up." Spencer finished. "When did you involve Nick?" I asked as Nick slept lying across me yet. "As I said I started him early but kept him to myself, then later shared him with Jeremy and then Ross but Coach has never had him. After a few years of doing shows the guys got bored with us so I brought Nick in to give it new interest. It started with shows of just Nick and I with me fucking him mouth and ass then we introduced Jeremy for a three way. Then I allowed the guys watching to get blow jobs from Nick but like I said only the three of us have fucked him so far." "You know that would make a great show." Ross had returned to the room. "These guys all know Spencer and Nick and then to have the dad with his 9 inches fuck the youngest son while he sucks off his older brother would really be a great show to watch." Ross suggested. This was all becoming too much for me to process and I held Nick tight to me and shifted off the bed. "Grab our clothes." I directed to Spencer and proceeded to walk out of the room. Much to Spencer's delight we walked naked down the street to our house with me carrying an equally naked Nick. I knew I was taking a chance but I didn't care after everything I just did with my sons and learning how I was an instrument in the molestation of their innocence. I handed Nick off to Spencer to put to bed and then closed up the house, I showered and crawled into my bed. My dreams were unraveled and chaotic, how could I have done this to my sons, how could I have I enjoyed fucking them. How could I have been turned on being buried balls deep into my youngest boy as my oldest explained that my absence and inattentiveness could have caused them to become cock whores? Why was my cock hard now knowing that I could use them whenever I wanted, however I wanted. I needed what, what did I need. I laid there pondering my hard on and why was it throbbing when I realized, I wanted another son, another boy to fuck as I got older because there was no turning back. I got out of bed and went to my wife's and without apology set forth to get what I wanted. The morning sun came too early as far as I was concerned, it was Friday morning and I decided I was going to make it a three day weekend. I called the boy's respective schools and told them they would be out of school today due to unexpected circumstances. I sat at the breakfast bar sipping my coffee thinking about everything. I realized I couldn't stop Spencer from being a cock whore and I doubt that at this point he would let me take over his life, so if I was going to be a more attentive dad that would mean working with him. Nick on the other hand was young enough I could stop all of this but did I want to? I was honest with myself in that I enjoyed fucking him, having more inches in him than he was old. And I liked seeing Ross fuck him to and Spencer also for that matter. No I wasn't going to cut Nick off from being used by me or others but I wasn't going to let Spencer be in control of him either, or make Nick fend for himself like Spencer had to. The wife came down and was surprised to see me still there but I explained I was taking the day off, she asked if I was sick. We then argued when I told her I called the schools and that the boys were going to spend the day with me instead of in school. When she asked what I had planned I told her the boys and I would make it up as went. The boys of course were okay with not going to school and we started out by going to IHOP for breakfast. As they chowed down I found myself not sure what to suggest istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) for the rest of the day. All kinds of thoughts went thru my head from wildly depraved to normal. I wanted to test and see where the three of us stood in terms of our father son relationship. We started with going to the zoo and we had a great time, it was relaxed and the boys talked and bantered with me like this was normal for us. Nick did cling to me a lot as if he was afraid this was a temporary thing and he wanted to soak up as much of this as he could. It was a small zoo and we had gotten thru it by lunch time. Stopped by a McD's and then went to a park to sit outside and eat. I was feeling pretty normal and thought the morning went well till "So dad what sex stuff we gonna do?" came out of Nick's mouth. I looked at Nick surprised, Spencer chuckled, and said "You don't think we're just going to be like a normal family do you." I sighed at Spencer's statement of the obvious. "Come on dad, you've had your hard fucking daddy fuck stick of 9 inches up inside both us, we're both cock hounds and while yea a trip to the zoo or a mall or movie once in a while will be great, it's sex with you or with others with you involved that we really want from you." So there it was, my kids were sexualized and now their world revolved around it and it was probably my fault. Well the only thing to do is own up to it and now become a part of it. I have been a horn dog forever and that's why I have always cheated on my wife and gotten into wild sex situations. Besides the casual fucks I had in my list, I've gone to sex parties where everything goes and although I didn't suck cock or get fucked I did let guys swing from my meat while I was making out with a broad. I didn't have any qualms about being watched or seen at those parties so why should this be different, besides the fact that this was illegal. "So you want sex stuff okay." I said as I got up from the picnic table and took out my phone and made a call as I walked away from the boys. After they finished eating I bundled them into the car and hit the freeway. "Where we going dad?" Spencer asked. "Into the big city." I responded. As I had said before I worked in the big city but we lived in what now was a far out suburb. The boys rarely went to the big city and most of their life revolved around our local town. "There will be sex involved to make you guys happy but we are going to use that sex to make someone else happy." I stated as I exited the freeway into the heart of downtown. The boys looked out the windows at the tall buildings and masses of people as I made my way thru traffic and then pulled into an underground parking lot. "Come on boys, we are going to go see an old friend of Spencer's." The boys followed as we entered into an old stone building, checked in at the security desk for visitor's badges and then thru the metal detectors before taking the elevator to the 5th floor. I entered the second last door on the right. "Good afternoon Esy." I greeted the 40ish something lady behind the first desk. Her real name was Esmeralda but everyone called her Esy. "Did my office fax over the form?" "Yes they did and I looked it over, I can't believe you really think he will sign it." She returned. "Well it can't hurt to try, oh Esy these are my sons, say hello boys." Both boys politely greeted and introduced themselves. "I'm showing the boys how justice sometimes works behind the doors and not all of it takes place in the courtroom." "Well that's nice of you, he's available right now as a matter of fact, go on in." "Follow me boys." I instructed. I stopped outside the heavy oak door and whispered something to my boys then I knocked once and then opened it and entered the dark masculine office. "Hello judge." I greeted Judge Marwick was seated behind his large old desk with a sour look on his face. "What do you want?" He barked in his usual unpleasant manner he had around me. "I want you to sign this." I returned as I laid the form on his desk. He scanned over it and flipped it back at me. "Why the hell would I sign that?" "Oh forgive my bad manners judge." I said as I stepped aside revealing my two sons who had been standing lined up right behind me blocking the judge's view of them. "You remember my oldest son Spencer don't you?" I saw a tension cross the judge's face. "I don't know if you know my youngest Nick." "Hello sir, it's nice to meet you." Nick spoke out polite and formal. "He was just a baby the last time I saw him, nice to meet you son." The judge smiled back. I don't think I ever saw the judge smile before. "Spencer, I have a form that I want the judge to sign but he doesn't want to sign it, can you think of any reason why he should give me what I want." I saw a slightly confused look on Spencer's face. "I know it's not my birthday but I still think he should give me this present." The light clicked on in Spencer's head and a grin grew on his face. "Oh you mean like that big present he gave me on my ninth birthday." "You trying to blackmail me?" The judge snapped. "Not at all judge, I'm just trying to point out that what you did to my client was hypocritical of you and signing this form will correct that." I stated calmly and with a smile. "You were fucking my wife." He snapped back at me without a smile. "Now judge don't be like that, I committed adultery and that would have gotten me what, a divorce? But what you did would have gotten you life in prison. Think about it, you got some revenge and I have no doubt you enjoyed it very much, but what you did to my client was just mean spirited. You can make up for that by signing the form." The judge scowled silently. "See I believe that justice can still be found for my client, even my youngest knows that you should try to do the right thing whenever you can." The judge muttered asshole but took the form and signed it and tossed it at me. "I don't want things to be sour between us judge." I reached out and put my hand on Nick's head and ruffled his hair. "Just to show my gratitude I will have Nick give you a blow job." The judge's eyes narrowed. "Are you serious?" "Yes completely, this time you can have his mouth, the next time I need a favor you can have his ass." I offered as I gave Nick a gentle push. He understood what to do and walked around the judge's desk and put his hand on the judge's crotch and rubbed it as he licked his lips. "Both your son's are cock whores." He said it as both a statement and a question. "Well you and some other men taught Spencer how to be one and Spencer felt it only right that Nick learn that to. I'm sure a psychiatrist could have a field day trying to analyze all of that but it is what it is." Nick had worked the judge's zipper down and was now fishing around inside his pants. The judge looked over at me. "You going to just stand there and watch?" "Yes." I replied simply as I saw Nick extracting the judge's hard cock from the opening in his pants. It looked about average and Nick lowered his head and easily swallowed it down. "Aw gawd," The judge moaned. "He knows what he's doing, two fucking cock whores for sons, look at him go to work on my meat." The judge breathed out and looked at me to make sure I was watching then he entwined his fingers into Nick's hair and helped his head rise and fall as it bobbed on his hard cock. "What a fucking slut your little boy is and you just let him do it you sick fuck." I didn't react to his verbal slinging but just watched my son work that shaft. I expected the judge to last longer but maybe he wasn't getting much action anymore and just triggered fast. He grunted and moaned as he was obviously filling my son's mouth with his judicial cum. When he removed his hand from Nick's head, Nick stood up smiling with cummy lips. Spencer moved in and licked Nick's lips clean. That caused the judge's cock to belch up another glob of cum that dripped down onto the front of his pants and leaving a wet spot, which caused the judge to curse.