PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : dr-mike-my-dad-and-me-11

admin
10 Eylül 2022, 20:18
Subject: Dr. Mike, My Dad and Me - Pt 11 Dr. Mike, My Dad and Me ? Part 11 Gay, incest, cousins, uncle, nephew If you enjoy reading stories on Nifty, then don't forget to donate! It's easy, just follow the link fty/donate.html * * * * I woke up the next morning and looked over at Tony's side of the room. He was awake, staring at me, then he said, "Morning, cousin." "Morning, cousin," I responded. "I'm almost finished with my book. What else can you recommend?" excited, I jumped up, grabbed his phone and started looking for his next read. "There is another book, actually it was written first but it has many of the same characters in it, so I think you'll like it." "I didn't notice last night, but you shave your balls," he announced. I stopped what I was doing and looked down at him. Then I said proudly, "Yes, I do. In fact, Dad does too." "Really?!" That got him to sit up. "Yeah, I shaved them for him the first time." "Oh my God! You shaved you dad's balls. Wow!" Then it was as if a lightbulb went off over his head. "Can you shave mine for me?" "Sure... later." His face scrunched up as he asked, "How much later?" "Well, I thought we could eat some breakfast, then go for a hike, cool off in the lake, then eat lunch, take a nap and then maybe after that... I could shave your balls for you." "Oh man! I have to wait that long?" "Yes, you do." "Okay, fine, but you'll owe me." "Excuse me?! I'll owe you after I shave your balls for you? How do you figure?" "It's partly because you're gonna make we wait so long. That's how," he said matter-of-factly. "Partly... and do I get to know what it is I owe you?" "I'll let you know when I do." Then he got up and walked right past me. The day proceeded just as planned and after I woke up from my nap, I found him in the bathroom waiting for me. I couldn't help but laugh. Everything was waiting and he was definitely eager to get those hairy balls shaved. I kneeled on the floor, trimmed the long hair first, then lathered them up and shaved them until they were nice and smooth. I washed the extra shave cream and hair off then told him, "Now this is important. Remember to use lotion afterwards. The skin gets dried out and will itch if you don't." I took some lotion and applied it to his ball sack, making sure to rub it in well. He was hard as a rock, had been almost the whole time. I was anxious to see what he had in store for me next. I stood back up and announced, "I'm waiting." "Oh yeah, so I was thinking since you got me hard, you should suck my dick." "Really." "Yeah, don't you want to?" He looked kind of like he had just lost his favorite toy. I couldn't let him think I wasn't eager to suck his huge cock, because I was, but before I could answer he added, "Of course I'd suck yours too. We could sixty-nine!" That was more than I thought I'd get so I jumped on the offer before he changed his mind. "I think that would be acceptable." Then I stepped into his personal space, my face inches from his. He took my face in his hands, then planted a kiss on my lips. I may have been taken aback but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity, so I kissed him back. His hands drifted down to my butt and he squeezed. I did the same to him. They were hairy and firm just like I liked. Then he broke away and asked, "What do you say we move this into the bedroom?" I nodded then took his hand and led him to our room. I laid down on the bed and he joined me. We kissed some more with lots of tongue and I have to admit, BDT could kiss! All too soon, he stopped, got up and turned around, then took my cock in his mouth. I took his, relaxed my jaw as much as I could and after a few tries was able to swallow the whole thing... down to the root. I had to admit that he was doing a pretty good job of sucking mine as well. I don't know how he knew to do it, but he started playing with my asshole and I was totally into it. I moaned on his cock and he seemed to like that because he moaned on mine. I knew I wouldn't last long if he managed to slip it in, so when he did I was off like a rocket. I began to shoot şişli travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) my load down his throat. I mumbled, "oh fuck" then his dick exploded in my mouth and I was forced to swallow as fast as I could so that I wouldn't lose a drop. Once we were both spent but satisfied, we laid there, still head to foot. I was content to lay there next to him, silent, basking in the afterglow of my orgasm, when he spoke up, saying, "I think that had to be the best blowjob I ever had, Cuz. Thanks." "You're welcome, Cuz. I have to say you give a pretty mean blowjob yourself. Are you hungry?" He laughed, propped himself up on his elbow and answered my question with a question. "How do you stay so thin when you eat ALL the time?" "I burn it off having sex, I guess." He laughed harder but I was dead serious. We ate an early dinner then retired to the couch to read. After a few hours, I realized just how tired I was, so I decided to go to bed. I leaned over and kissed Tony on the lips. He put his hand behind my head and held me there as he deepened the kiss. "You're a ridiculously good kisser. Do you know that?" "Thanks, Jack. You're not so bad yourself. I'll be in in a minute." As soon as I laid my head down on the pillow, I was out like a light and I didn't wake up till morning. The next morning, I saw that Tony was awake reading." "Are you enjoying the book?" He put his phone down, looked at me and said, "I am. It's good. And how is my favorite cousin this fine morning?" "I'm good. Well-rested, satisfied and eager to greet the day." Tony jumped up and came over to my bed, leaned down and kissed me. I thought, if I didn't have a boyfriend and he lived closer, I could get used to those kisses. I pulled the sheet back and got up. We embraced and kissed some more. Both our cocks were hard and could have started something, but my stomach chose that moment to growl. He laughed and said, "Right. Food first, fun later." I shrugged and said, "Sorry." We ate breakfast then we got dressed and went for our morning hike. After we got back we stripped down and hung up our wet clothes as usual. Tony was headed for the lake when he realized I wasn't following. "Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He rushed back to the porch to check on me. "No, I'm fine. I was just... I mean I wanted to ask you a question... a favor really." I couldn't look him in the eye. This was just too important to me and I was embarrassed. "Yes. The answer is yes." I looked up at him and said, "But I didn't ask you... you don't even know what the question is." He got within inches of my face and said, "Yes, I do. I want it too but I didn't dare ask you after all the other things I've asked you for this weekend. It didn't seem... that is, I mean I thought it might be too much to ask for." "So you will fuck me then?" I asked with trepidation. "It would be my pleasure to fuck you, literally my pleasure. I've wanted to ever since the first time I saw that gorgeous bare ass of yours." "Wow! Great! Can we do it now? I feel like I've waited too long already and I don't want you to change your mind." He hugged me to him and I hugged him back as his hands slid down my back until they reached my globes. He squeezed. "I need you to fuck you, Cuz, more than you need to get fucked." Then he led me into the house. "I doubt that, but I have condoms and lube in my kit. I'll get them." "Pretty confident about how this weekend would go?" "Not at all. Remember I didn't even like you a few days ago and your dad was supposed to be here, remember." "Oh yeah. Then..." "I just carry them with me out of habit." He nodded and went into our bedroom. I joined him a few minutes later. "How do you want me, BDT?" "On your back. I want to see your face the whole time I'm fucking you." I handed him the lube and a condom then laid down on the bed. I watched as he climbed on the bed, took my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He opened the lube and began to open me up. Once he had all four fingers inside me, he rolled the condom on his massive cock and replaced his fingers with beylikdüzü travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) his cock. It slid in effortlessly and rather than wait, I begged him, "Fuck me, Tony, please fuck me." And he did. He fucked me slowly at first, but then faster and harder. He slowed down and surprised me by saying, "God, Jack, your ass feels amazing. You're so fucking tight." Then he sped up again, saying, "I could fuck you all day, baby." Then he slowed down again. "I'm gonna make you remember this fuck for the rest of your life." He sped up again, faster and faster, harder and harder. Then he stopped completely. "Please don't stop, Tone. Please! I need to come." That's when he starting fucking me even faster and harder. I thought for sure I was going to come without touching myself and I was right. Cum started shooting out of my cock. "Ah fuuccckkkk!" I screamed. Then he stopped for the last time and yelled, "Fu-u-u-ck!" While he was still buried deep inside me, he leaned down and kissed me. It was soft, gentle and tender. My cousin was constantly amazing me. Tony was the one who suggested we take a dip in the lake after we recovered. He got the towels and while I may have been walking a little slower than usual, Tony was right there by my side all the way down the dock. We dove in together and emerged several yards from the end but right next to each other. We swam out into the middle then turned around and headed back. We had just finished drying off, had towels wrapped around our waists, and were walking back to the cabin when we saw a car pull in next to Tony's. "Who is that?" I asked. "That's my dad," he answered. We toward Uncle Anthony and noticed that he had a bag with him and another cooler. "Hey, Dad! Is Mom okay?" "Oh yeah. As it turned out it was just a 48-hour bug and I ended up staying an extra day to make sure she was well enough to be left alone. She's the one who insisted I come." "Well, then welcome," Tony said as he hugged his dad. When they let go, Uncle Anthony turned to me and said, "You look good, Jack. How've you been?" Then he came and hugged me. I was more shocked than anything else because Uncle Anthony hadn't hugged me since I was a kid. Tony mimed a hug so I completed the embrace of my only uncle. "Good to see you. It's been way too long." "Thanks, Uncle Anthony. It's good to see you too." "Can you get the cooler, Tony?" "Sure, Dad." We all walked into the cabin. Then Uncle Anthony asked, "Been for a dip in the lake?" "Yeah, we were just coming back. Jack's always hungry so we were going to have some lunch." "Good thing I brought plenty of food then, huh?" I opened up the cooler while Uncle Anthony went to his room to unpack. There was plenty to eat and that made Tony and I very happy. The rest of the day was spent talking, laughing and relaxing. We ate dinner together then Tony and I read our books while Uncle Anthony went to bed early. We wished him a good night's sleep and when we got tired, we retired to our room. Tony kissed me sweetly then climbed into his own bed. I did the same then said, "Thanks for today, Tony. I love you, Cuz." "Thank you, Jack. I love you too." The next morning, I awoke to Tony emptying the drawers in his dresser into his bag. "What's going on?" I asked sleepily. "I got a call from my boss. Several of the other waiters are out with the flu and he needs me to come back to work this evening. I'm afraid I'll have to work all through the weekend. The tips are too good to pass up. I'm sorry, Jack. I truly am." I got up and hugged him from behind. I didn't want him to go. He turned in my arms and said, "I know. I feel the same way." He took my face in his hands and continued, "Listen, we're gonna keep in touch from now on... text, email, video chat... whatever you want, okay?" He kissed me tenderly but with enough heat to remind me of what we'd shared. "What am I gonna do alone with your dad, Tone?" "Relax, Jack. He's cool. Just talk to him. Enjoy your time together. Now I gotta go." I let him go so he could finish packing then threw on a pair of shorts and walked istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) him out to his car. His dad was already waiting outside. I hugged Tony as innocently as I could and said, "Drive safely." His dad did the same thing but added, "I'll see you back at home in a few days, kiddo." Tony waved, got in his car and drove away. Uncle Anthony put his arm around my shoulder and then squeezed. "So what's on the schedule for today, Jack?" "We don't have one..." I paused because I thought that sounded a little defensive, so I toned it down and added, "well not really. We usually go for a hike and then a swim in the morning. But after lunch, we just hang out, take a nap or read, whatever. No set schedule." "Okay then, why don't you get dressed while I put on my hiking boots and grab some bottles of water. We'll meet back here. Sound good?" I nodded then went inside. About ten minutes later, I came out and found Uncle Anthony sitting in a rocker, just rocking. "I'm ready!" I announced in my best "happy voice," hoping that I could fake my way through the rest of the week. We talked as we hiked and he turned out to be much easier to talk to than I'd originally thought. "So Tony told me that he apologized... and that you forgave him." "He did and I did. I just wish we hadn't wasted so much time disliking each other. He's a great guy." "He is now, but back then... he was a handful. He envied you so much that he struck out at you, not with his fists but with his words." He stopped in front of me and suddenly very concerned he asked, "That's right, isn't it? He didn't hit you, did he?" "No, he never hit me. That might have been better actually, because his words hurt me more than a punch to the gut. They wounded my soul." Uncle Anthony pulled me into a hug. I didn't know how to react at first, but eventually softened and gave into it. "I'm so sorry, Jackie." He released me then took my face in his hands and I thought that must have been where Tony learned to do it. "I wish I'd known it was that bad." "It's fine, Uncle Anthony. It's all behind us now." He looked into my eyes to make sure I was telling him the truth. That was a Grandad move. "Okay." Then we resumed our hike. We had been walking for about an hour when he turned to me and asked, "How much longer till we turn back?" "We're almost halfway. Are you okay? Can you keep going?" "I'm fine. I'm not THAT old! I just need to take this tee shirt off because, I'm soaked." He started pulling it up but it was stuck to him so I helped him pull it the rest of the way off. It gave me plenty of time to admire the way the hair on his chest swirled in opposite directions. Also the size of his areolas and nipples, dark pink and oh so suckable. Hopefully, he hadn't noticed me noticing. We trekked on and once we had reached the spot where I usually turned around, we headed back to the cabin. When we reached the porch, I started to undress. Uncle Anthony was hesitant. "Do you need me to get your suit when I get mine?" He asked. "Oh, I never wear one. I hope that's okay," then I added, "But if you want to get yours, that's fine." "Nah, it's just the two of us, so I don't need to wear mine either." He began to strip down too. I snuck quick peeks as he removed the rest of his clothes. I was careful not to say anything when I saw his cock. I was pleasantly surprised though and a little turned on to see that it was longer than any of the Miller men's, but not thicker than Grandad's or Tony's. Once we were both nude, we began to walk toward the dock, carrying our towels with us. A few yards away from the end he yelled, "Ready, set, go!" and then took off running. I was caught off guard, very unlike me, so it took me a second to get going. I saw his splash just as I leapt into the air. When I emerged, I looked for him but he was nowhere to be found. I almost started to panic when he broke the surface about fifteen yards away, smiling back at me. He had just "outmeed" me! I could see that I was the one who was going to have to stay on my toes with him. I swam out to join him. "I guess Tony told you," I said once I was within a few feet. He gave a great, deep, hearty laugh and I realized, not for the first time, that maybe the rest of my time here wasn't going to be so bad after all. Then he asnwered, "Maybe." (To be continued in Part 12)