PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : stealing-home-1

admin
12 Eylül 2022, 10:13
Subject: Stealing Home Pt 1 Thank you for reading my stories. Comments and questions are welcome ail If you'd like to tip my venmo is @jack-parker-109 These stories are fiction, any similarities in names and locations are purely coincidental. They involve intimate interactions between above the age of 18. Nifty is able to offer this service for us to share and enjoy stories. Please consider giving below to allow Nifty the opportunity to fty/donate.html "And up to the plate is freshman phenom Alex "Maverick" Barnes. The 6'3" graduate from St. Mary's out of Iowa has a lot of people talking about his chances to go pro in a couple of years and you can see the worry in the pitcher's face as he takes his stance." I look across to the plate and smile, this idiot actually stares for a moment before he goes back to paying attention to his catcher. I know this guy's stats and he knows mine, which is why he looks like he's gonna piss himself in a few. My name is Maverick and you might not know who I am, but trust me when I say I'm the guy you want to be. Yeah scoff all you want but trust me, everyone wants to be me. My dad is four time Olympic gold medal winner Howard Barnes. In the 2000 Olympics he went to Sydney and ran the board for gymnastics in a way no one has done since. He ended up on cereal boxes, energy drinks and eventually Calvin Klein ads. He ended up being voted People's sexist athlete four years running and now owns a national chain of gyms that are insanely popular because they have huge posters of him shirtless on the ads. My mother is Kathy Sloane, super model, Maxim babe and most guys in the 2000's wet dream. She married my dad after two months of dating because honestly, she had never met a better looking guy in her life. They settled down in Iowa, bought a huge house and had lots of sex. This is where I come in, Hold up, let me knock this ball out of the park and send this pitcher home crying. "And here's the pitch...Maverick swings....AND IT'S OUT OF HERE! IT'S A HOME RUN, IT'S A HOME RUN! A