PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : running-with-the-big-dogs-15

admin
12 Eylül 2022, 10:14
Subject: Running With The Big Dogs 15 All the usual disclaimers apply. Hello Men. I am personally urging you to join me in financially contributing to Nifty. I sent mine anonymously. They depend on us to keep the stories flowing and creamy loads blowing. Do it for yourself and for the horny boy who stumbled onto these sexy stories. He does not even have a credit card, but you do. Please help and please do it now ! Running With The Big Dogs 15 We slept in late on Saturday. Coach, Ky, Kipper and i came down about noon for French toast and sausage out by the pool, wearing only our soft jockstraps. We stripped those off fo lounge in the soothing jet bubbles of the Walker hot tub. Several times, twelve year old Kipper, youngest son of Coach Walker,would sit on the edge of the tub, putting his hard, nearly four inch spike, on full display. After a good soak, we hauled out, toweled off and put our soft straps back on. Yellow for Coach, orange for Ky, red for Kipper and black for me. I bet when he arrives later, oldest bro, Kolby, the swimmer will be rocking a Macy blue jock. Every single one of us struggled to fit our excited cocks and balls into our soft running straps. By now all the Varsity cows country runners wore jocks for running and for every day underwear. Coach told me and Ky he wanted the two of us to get the JV guys to adopt the jockstrap style if they wanted their Coach to consider then Big Dogs. I looked at my new brother Ky and nodded yes and smiled. Ky said,"Dad, Jake and I are pretty sure all the JV runners will go for the straps, no problem " Coach said, "Good !" I added,"They all want to be Big Dogs !" Kolby arrived from college as we were winding down our video games and getting ready for a nap. Kolby stripped down to a navy blue strap, as I predicted and each of us welcomed him home with a near naked hug. We napped for almost three hours. When I woke, Coach announced that young Kipper was douched and his tight little ass is clean as a whistle. We ate a quick liquid dinner of soup and energy drinks. Kipper drank his usual. Root Beer. Kolby asked if Kipper was excited to be the star of the show tonight. Young Kipper said,"Yes, I am !" "Did you know there will be a surprise guest at the Fathers and Sons Together Party ?", Kolby asked. Coach jumped in and said,"Kolby, I will punch you in the balls if you screw up this surprise I have planned for your baby bro. Seriously!" "Ok,Ok, chill, pops " We all dressed in nice casual clothes and rode in TheA Coach's SUV across town to a ritzy neighborhood. We pulled up to what I would call a mansion that had a tall brick wall All around the backyard. We were checked in at the front entryway for ID's and to make sure we were all on the guest list and had all signed non disclosure agreements, even p tee twelve istanbul travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) year old, Kipper. He had no ID but his father vouched for him. Each of us had to attest and sign another legal paper saying we were here and participating of our own free will. Ok. Yes. Let is in ! Then an older man in a silk untied robe greeted us warmly. He knew Coach and asked to be introduced to the four good looking boys Coach brought with him to the party. Coach introduced each of us by name and age, saving Kipper for last. Our host got excited and said,"Welcome to my home, men. Especially Young Kipper, the star of the show this evening. Can't wait for this fit lad to perform with his sexy dad onstage in my home theater. Really looking forward to that !" "You all can undress in the pool house over there and put your clothes and valuable in the lockersWe saw tiki torches around the pool and a lush garden. A hot young bartender wearing only a white jockstrap was handing out premium liquor, soft drinks and bottled water to men and boys that were obviously related. Fathers and their sons. Ky told me some were uncles with nephews and pointed out a hot guy he said was an uncle with a pair of stunningly handsome and fit identical twin nephews. Apparently the parents were killed in a car crash and the uncle adopted the athletic looking, thirteen year old identical twin brothers who had black hair and stunning blue eyes. Their semi hard dicks looked to be five inches and cut. Their uncle was packing a good seven cut inches on a decent, lightly hairy dad bod. All three were completely nude and standing by the pool. Many others were milling around and drinking and socializing. Some wore bathing suits, others wore towels and many stood or walked around the pool and hot tub and garden completely naked and hard. The torchlight and shadows and exposed flesh made it an Erotic and sexually charged atmosphere, for sure. The Walker men and I made it through the sexy crowd to the large pool house. There were lockers and no urinals but a long thing Coach told us was a Piss Trough ! No privacy when you whip out your dick and take a whiz ! And, wow. There was a leather sex sling suspended from big hooks anchored in the ceiling. Kolby sounded super excited when he said, "Dad, this is what I wanted you to buy online and hang in our basement for us to use. I've jerked off so many times to my fantasy of you pounding me with hard daddy dick while my fine boy ass is in a leather sling. Sooo fuckin' hot, Dad !" "I'll think about it, Kolby. Let's get drinks and walk around," Coach said. We all got drinks at the bar and met Craig, owner of a big used car dealership and his good looking and fit son, Kyle, a motocross rider. The Father had a decent dad bod and a six inch, cut cock. Young Kyle , 15, had a full kadıköy travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) dark bush and a fine 7.5 inches of hard cut dick. Very impressive. Both naked and a little drunk. In the hot tub we met Don and his son Ben. Both were sitting on the edge kissing and stroking each other's hard cocks. After they slid back in with us we learned Don is a master cabinet maker and young son Ben works in a factory. Blue collar guys who are impressed by the mansion and excited about the free booze. We did not learn the name of the uncle but we watched him stroke a 6 inch uncut cock as he watched his amazing, hot young identical twin nephews suck each other in a 69 position. Sooo fuckin' hot, man ! I could not tell you their cock size because we never saw them take their cocks out of each other's horny mouths ! I estimated about 48 guys were in and around the pool, swimming, lounging, hot tubbing and playing at this meeting of F.A.S.T. Our host was now naked and standing next to the young guy who checked us in. I saw them kiss and they rubbed and swatted each other's asses by the bar. Both were getting hard. The dad in his fifties and his hot son in his early twenties. Both looked 7 inches. They were talking close to the hot bartender. That guy who served me and the Walkers, no ID required, was only wearing a white jockstrap and looked related to the host and his son. Maybe a son and brother or cousin. High and tight ass. Hefty bulge. Our host, Mr. Rob Carpathian came over and introduced himself and his hot son, Robert Jr and his even hotter bartender nephew , Tony. All three guys handed out big fluffy, plush towels to all the fathers and sons wet from the pool and hot tub. Rob told us it was time to take the stage in his big home theater. Kolby and Ky and I sat on a red velour love seat close together. Next to us was a big black leather massage table. The lights in the house and around the pool flashed on and off twice, signaling the evening show was about to begin. Fathers and sons and uncles and nephews streamed into the house house and gathered in the plush and comfortable home theater. The lights were low in the theater and bright on the stage. Coach and his youngest son Kipper emerged from behind the red curtains to enthusiastic applause. Both took off their soft runners jock straps, Coach's bright yellow and 12 year old Kipper's deep red, revealing rock hard cocks ! Dad Kevin with short trimmed pubes and 7 cut inches. And hairless Kipper with A 3.5 inch cut spike. Coach was horny and dripping pre cum like a fyckin' faucet. Kipper lanes over and sucked the shiny, sweet and slippery pre off that daddy dick like a champ ! That was the cue for me and Ky and Kolby to stand Up and strip naked too. We were boned to the max and dripping precum like the horny studs we were. bakırköy travesti (https://www.istanbullife.info/) More applause ! Coach helped Kipper climb up on the table and get on all fours and told him to arch his back, the sexy pose that got the horny father / son crowd ready for action. Coach spanked Kipper hard on both ass cheeks and pulled his buns apart and put his handsome face in to smell the musk of his young son's boy ass. He took his flat tongue and lapped and licked and spit on Kipper's tight pink pucker. His dad kissed and made out and made love to Kipper's tight asshole. Then Coach made his slick wet tongue pointy and hard and wet and jammed it into his young son's little mangina, digging and poking and tongue fucking and making his boy moan like a horny little bitch in heat ! This was a hot scene and we three of Kipper's brothers were hard and stroking as we watched this hot incest scene of a sexy ass dad pleasuring his young and sexy ass son. I could see Rob and Rob Jr and Tony in the front row of loungers stroking their big hard cocks and a theater full of hard cocks being jacked, young and old, dads and sons, uncles and nephews enjoying the hot scene on the stage. P llollThat's when I realized the moans and groans of Kipper and Coach were amplified for the horny pI s cc my l pleasure of the audience. Fuck yeah, man ! After three good minutes of ass eating and aggressive tongue tiucking ,Coach asked me toHand him lube. I stood up off the love seat and a big gush of pre came out and was hanging from my dick tip. Rob our host, firmly grabbed my cock and swooped in and sucked up my cock snot and cleaned me up as he handed me a plastic bottle of ID lube. Ky and Kolby and I watched him sit back down in the front row of loungers and share it with his fit son and hot nephew with sloppy tongueKisses. But before he used the lube, Coach moved to Kipper's head and fed his young son his wet and dripping daddy dick. Kip opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and cleaned up the daddy dick, licking up and swallowing all the slippery precum. "Good boy, Kipper. Clean up your Daddy's dripping dick," said Coach Daddy. Coach returned to Kipper's other end to finger and lube up his youngest son's tight virgin hole. He was prepping this kid for his first butt fuck. Tonight is the night young Kipper is going to get his tight hole lubed up and pounded out. Coach Kevin Walker will take young Kipper to Pound Town and back. "Fuck, yeah, man !" Once the lube job is complete on young Kipper's sensitive hole, Coach Dad lubes up his dad pole and slaps his cock on his boy's ass cheeks and taps his cock head on his boy's butthole. "Here I go, boys. My cock is going where no cock has ever gone before. This tender hole is virgin territory. Kipper, son, are you ready for my daddy dick in your virgin asshole ? " "Yeah, dad. I'm ready. Stick it in me. I want your big Coach Cock. Aaaaaahhhhhh," young Kipper moaned as his sexy dad pushed his big veiny cock in his boy to the hilt. We could hear a collective moan from the audience of naked and boned, dads and sons.