PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : dennis-and-brian.html

admin
04 Ekim 2022, 11:35
THE GROUP</p> ail</p> *</p> *
I have been reading stories on Nifty for many years. The series The Group, is very close to my heart and I have always wanted to write something about it, but the story of The Group was not only mine to tell. I was closer to the boys and men in The Group then I was to my own family. That being said, I wanted to write the whole story or none at all. However, it was not until recently that I got together with some of the other boys (now men) from the group and received their permission to write this. The agreement of course was that no real names or locations would be used. Please note, that I am not a writer and that I am sure my placement of chapters and some of my grammar is not great, so I expect no awards for it (it you know what I mean). So please do not get too angry with the writing and enjoy the story. </p> The number of men and boys in The Group varied from week to week however, there were eight sets of us that were a staple of The Group for sure. The story I will be telling you is what I would say is 80% true. Of course, the names and places aren"t, and I have added some background and discussions that I was not present for so they will be 3rd party and not totally accurate. I know most of how each boy was brought in, because we talked about it all the time. Most of the boys were related to man that brought them in, but 3 or 4 of us were brought in by non-family members. I was one of those boys, and will tell my story later in the series. So, this series will include 8 boys and their men. I will introduce the boys one at a time and tell how they became involved in The Group. You need to understand that this is personal to me. These are some of the best memories of my childhood and these boys and men meant and mean a lot to me. I think that the story of each group is important so I want to tell the whole story. Some will be more sex then others, but for me, the stories I have enjoyed most here on Nifty have a nice story line that leads up to the sex. I hope you enjoy what I have written and send feedback so that I will know that you want to hear more. I have no problems answering questions, and will respond to all as fast as I can. Most of the sex will be in Part 9 however, there is sex in all chapters. </p> Thank you again Nifty for allowing me to post on your fantastic site.</p> *
A Brothers Story</p> (Dennis I could see he was crying. Normally I would feel bad for him, but I was too mad right now. "I am sorry Brian I didn"t mean to make you mad at me." I think my face was red because I was so mad. "How could you think I would lie to you? In all the time, I have known you have you ever known me to lie to you, remember how much trouble I got into by lying to Denny?" I walked over to his bed and told him to stand up. He did and I think he thought I was going to give him a hug, but instead, I punched him in the stomach. He fell back on his bed and cried I went back to the desk and read the comic. After a few minutes I heard, "How mad is your brother at me?" I looked over and said, "I don"t think he was mad until we got here and he heard the way you were talking to your mom and dad. Before that he was just worried about you and wanted to make sure you were ok. I can tell you this though, you better apologize to your mom and dad, or he won"t let me hang out with you." Just then his dad called us down to dinner. He walked right up to his mom and gave her a big hug and told her how sorry he was for yelling at them. The he walked over to his dad and asked him to squat down, when he did Jeff gave him a big hug and kiss and apologized to his dad. His dad said, "Jeff you know we love you so much and we are sad that you never told us how upset you were about the relationship between your brother and yourself." Jeff went and sat down at the table, "I didn"t think you would care, and then Tommy would have been mad at me for telling you. I am sure he hates me more now that Dennis took him out to talk to him about it." Everything got quite after that and we ate dinner. After dinner we moved to the living room to watch TV and shortly after Denny and Tommy came in. Tommy looked at Jeff and walked up to him. Jeff cringed and was ready to defend himself when Tommy pulled him to a standing position and hugged him real tight. When he pulled back he had tears in his eyes while Jeff had a lot of confusion in his. Tommy took a few deep breaths and said, "Dennis told me what happened today, and no, I don"t hate you and never did. You and I fight a lot and I never thought you wanted to be friends. I am so sorry that I ever made you feel that way. If you are willing to, Dennis said that he would help us learn to be brothers and friends." Jeff had the funniest look on his face and looked at Denny who smiled and nodded, then back to Tommy. "You mean it Tommy you would do that for me?" Tommy nodded his head and Jeff threw himself into Tommy"s arms. There was not a dry eye in the house. </p> Mr. Jackson asked me to come to him. I was nervous that maybe he knew that I hit Jeff. As I stood in front of him he grabbed my arms and said, "Brian, I can"t tell you how proud I am of you. You have been such a great friend to Jeff and a wonderful influence. After your mom and dad died, my wife and I made it our personal mission to make sure that you would always be safe. We love Dennis, but he is young and we were not sure that you two would make it on your own. However, we have since learned that our worries were for nothing. Your brother has always put you first and has never failed to call on me when he has needed advice. Denny what you have just done for my family can never be repaid. I am so thankful you have you two boys in our lives." Denny stood up and looked at Mr.