PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Aidan and Katie Ch. 01

admin
07 Kasım 2022, 18:21
I wish to thank my editor drbob80. I asked him to undertake a very tedious project in editing this thing. I even asked him to help me figure out where to break it into chapters. He also pointed out a rather glaring series of errors related to the dialogue. He did his usual great job and I want him and everyone else to know how much I appreciate it.

I undertook writing this in a different way than I have written my previous multi-part stories. I wanted the story completed before I submitted it, and it was. I will submit a new chapter about every other day until I have submitted all seven chapters. I knew how I wanted this to end when I started it and essentially had to fill in the blanks. It took a while.

This is a story about adult siblings who are very successful in their professional lives, but in their personal lives...not so much. Their semi-dysfunctional personal lives bring them together and then the same dysfunction helps shape their happiness beyond their relationship. Their story develops before getting to any real sex. I have included the seemingly mundane details of their lives to give depth and context to the story and I hope I have conveyed their normalcy. But, along the way is something to interest everyone; incest, lesbian sex, anal sex, group sex and plain old heterosexual sex. There are some twists and turns that I hope you don't see coming. Please be patient and keep reading; I'm hoping that that you find the wait to be worth it. Thanks for reading...

Aidan

I was sitting at the end of the bar in my favorite place, Hayter's. Hayter's